Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

700 gallons so far today... and now it’s raining

Comment

They hit my little bermuda grass yard on my Mt. Enterprise place last week. I mowed it down this morning so they couldn't eat the rest of it. The last time I had them was in 2011, another drought year. They have never hit my food plots though, and normally I would have my fall plots up by now, but it's been so hot and dry I held off. About to plant next week though and I'm worried about these dang worms. Everything I ve read about them says to keep livestock off grass or crops for several days to weeks after spraying. I can't keep the deer off.........

Comment

Bad in Robertson county. Have seen people getting crop dusters to spray hay fields and feed store is sold out of everything they can sell over the counter.

Comment

BT (bacillus thuringensis)

Natural insecticide; systemic that will kill all types of caterpillars/worms.

Comment

Best stuff for army worms and worms in general is Prevathon. Has a 3 to 4 week residual action. Good for grasshoppers, too.

Comment

This video is crazy

Comment

My neighbor is spraying with plane today. I’m wrapped up for now. These daily 15 minute floods are killing everyone. Nothing has residual against that much water. Everything I sprayed yesterday appeared to be 100% kill

Comment

I was out in Fulshear yesterday......saw them everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post

I was just about to post that. CRAZY!

Comment

Why I don't plant so early

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                        OMG!! That's nasty! uugh!

Comment

These SOB's are out in full force. We have them in our lawn at work. Never seen them like this before will post video here in a min.

Comment

Fall Army Worms

I put out 2 bags of Bayer Grub Killer Plus on a half acre and it seems to have done the trick. I was looking yesterday and they were dead everywhere. So for yall that dont have a sprayer maybe try this in your yard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We have them in our hay fields also. Neighbor who leases it sprayed for them with stuff from the feed store.

He still noticed a few so he sprayed with bleach/dawn soap. He said he heard it works.

I need to learn more about them, as they may kill all my plots when I plant

Comment

They hit my yard this past weekend. 24 hours and my green bermuda grass is no longer green. I hit em with Sevin spray 3 days in a row and it's killing the snot out of them but they just keep on coming from somewhere. Funny thing is they haven't bothered my St Augustine-----------yet or my trees----------yet.
                                It rained this am so I will have to start all over on spraying.
                                They got all my jalapeno plants too and stripped 4 big Kale plants in one night.

I see the grackles eating them all day. About the only thing them nasty birds are good for.

Comment

Working...
                                X