Mountain Lion Outfitter Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kooter80 View Post
    Personally know these guys and they are great people with a ton of land to hunt.

http://highwestoutfitter.com
    I don’t see any lion info on their website.

Comment

Gary Webb. New Mexico.

Comment

I could refer the right/good people to our rancher in Colorado Rockies, but every move made has to be with the mindset that the hunter is a guest at all times and at all locations while on the property.

Ranch is in Unit 23. A couple guides have worked the property for many years and know their way around. Morning access is a challenge when the ground is not frozen. There is no way to access with road vehicles. ATV or horses only. No lodge accommodations. Rifle and Meeker are the 2 closest towns.

Plenty of lions on the place and they have been hard on the trophy bulls for years.

Colo permits required, approved guides, and rancher approval.

Cost estimate is $3,000 for the season (2-4 hunters for the total of $3,000). Not including permits, guides, or other.
        Last edited by tigerscowboy; 08-09-2018, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Mike Bency
          505-363-2767

Went bear hunting with him last year but his main gig is lions. I think he does CO, NM, and AZ. If you call him, tell him you got his name from Derick.

Comment

Independence Ranch��������

Comment

Hunters who share their success in the field with Bull Valley Outfitters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I went with Byron Stewart in Alberta. Track and Trail Outfitters. He is NOT cheap but one of the best if not the best in the business. I believe he’s had one client in around 20 years not get a Tom. Look up the size of the cats he takes on his website. I think you will be impressed.

Comment

Ray Cortez out of Taos, NM. Went on a couple different bear hunts with him last year, but cats are what he likes best. Super nice guy and has a great group of hounds.

575-779-2452

Comment

Originally posted by colonel62 View Post
                    I went with Byron Stewart in Alberta. Track and Trail Outfitters. He is NOT cheap but one of the best if not the best in the business. I believe he’s had one client in around 20 years not get a Tom. Look up the size of the cats he takes on his website. I think you will be impressed.
                    This place has been recommended to me by several people. PM incoming.

Comment

Does anyone have any experience with Wade Lemon in Utah? I know he is famous for his Sonora mule deer.

Comment

Mountain Lion Outfitter Recommendations

Montana Trophy Outfitters

Give Forrest a call +1 (406) 498-5608 tell him Jake sent you over.

I think he has a spot open still. I'm going up there with him in January

Comment

I would recommend calling Mark at Bowhunting Safaris....800-833-9777.

Comment

I’ve got calls in to a few of these outifitters. Thanks for the recommendations. Bump for the weekend crowd.

Comment

We've got a local taking some big cats around here, I believe he takes some clients for Cabelas, Shaymus Wyman.
                              No clue on price but contact him via facebook Shaymus Wyman, Laramie.

Comment

Originally posted by freerhunter16 View Post
                                I’ve got calls in to a few of these outifitters. Thanks for the recommendations. Bump for the weekend crowd.

NM just opened bear season so most those guy are running and gunning right now, so don’t be two up set if it takes a few days for a call back

Comment

Working...
                                X