Conspiracy 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conspiracy 101

Watching all the Mayhem unravel with this Mueller anti Trump team it is crystal clear that there was without a doubt a conspiracy within the FBI to keep Donald Trump from becoming the president. This be of MAJOR concern to folks..
    Mueller and Strzok should be locked up for a very long time...

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
    Watching all the Mayhem unravel with this Mueller anti Trump team it is crystal clear that there was without a doubt a conspiracy within the FBI to keep Donald Trump from becoming the president. This be of MAJOR concern to folks..
    Mueller and Strzok should be locked up for a very long time...
    Agreed 100%
    There's not even a question as to whether or not took place and currently taking place to this day. This should be the greatest scandal in American hist. Lots of folks should be headed for prison and more with their reputations ruined as traitors to the union.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DkrOjQ0lkI"]Trey Gowdy "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" Gowdy GRILLS Rod Rosenstein, Clinton Email, Russia Probe - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

You got to love Trey Gowdy. The corruption is unbelievably scary!

Comment

Reputable link to all this?

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
            You can dam* well bet there is more than one.

Comment

Yes this is some pretty ****ty stuff

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                Google "Strzok texts"

This guy was clearly trying to take Trump out of the race..

Comment

The corruption is so complexed and deep that it hard to even explain.....
                  It's time for somebody azz to get locked up....

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                    Google "Strzok texts"

This guy was clearly trying to take Trump out of the race..
                    He is also the same guy in charge of the Clinton email server scandal and he changed the verbage to make sure crooked Hillary wasn't charged by crooked Comey.

"Electronic records show Peter Strzok, who led the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email server as the No. 2 official in the counterintelligence division, changed Comey's earlier draft language describing Clinton's actions as "grossly negligent" to "extremely careless," the sources said."

Comment

Wow lol. I see that whole thing going away pretty soon.

Comment

I could listen to Trey Gowdy wear people out all day. I heard he never lost a case as an attorney???

The depths of the corruption are limitless, but rest assured. Nobody will be held accountable, unless it's Trump and anyone with ties to his campaign for something completely fictitious. These people make me sick.
                        Last edited by ACCURACYINC; 12-14-2017, 11:20 AM. Reason: ...

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                          He is also the same guy in charge of the Clinton email server scandal and he changed the verbage to make sure crooked Hillary wasn't charged by crooked Comey.

"Electronic records show Peter Strzok, who led the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email server as the No. 2 official in the counterintelligence division, changed Comey's earlier draft language describing Clinton's actions as "grossly negligent" to "extremely careless," the sources said."
                          Why are we, the citizens, letting this happen?? That's my question..
                          NO ONE should be above the laws of this land. NO ONE..
                          This stuff infuriates me...

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                            I could listen to Trey Gowdy wear people out all day. I heard he never lost a case as an attorney???

The depths of the corruption are limitless, but rest assured. Nobody will be held accountable, unless it's Trump and anyone with ties to his campaign for something completely fictitious. These people make me sick.
                            Sick yes but it also scares the hail out of me to know that these people are above the law and can do what ever the hail they want with 0 repercussions...

This is not how it is supposed to be in a society of laws...

Comment

Gowdy sounds like a bad*** there, but the guy is still an FBI agent, I think I heard he got moved to the HR department.. So now he gets to deal with hiring employees... This is nothing more than grandstanding... Our government is such a waste of money..

Comment

Working...
                              X