Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    Where are all the new people at?

The same thing that happens to all"resolutioners"! They quit when the pain hit them! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      Where are all the new people at?
      Hopefully they're so busy working out, they don't have time to post.[emoji16]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Not sure what happened today. I woke up and the scale dropped like a rock. Started the year at 292 and now 263.5

Comment

Chesr, back and arms day. All sets of 10.

Hammer Strength Super High Incline/Lat Pull downs
          HS Decline/Close grip rows
          Cable high setting flyers/Machine reverse grip pulls
          Cable low setting flyers/Rope pull overs
          Over head cable extensions/DB Hammer Curls
          Single Arm cable neutral grip pull downs/DB concentration curls
          Cable reverse grip pull downs/Machine preacher cables

Comment

Rowing, shoulders and traps, then abs and finished on the bike, then sauna with some stretching. Elbow still isnt right, lower back has been tight for awhile now and going for an MRI on my left knee today. IT SUCKS GETTING OLD!

Comment

Agility ladder lateral runs, in in out outs, icky shuffle, and Ali shuffle. 10 times each. Ready for this program to be over so I can modify it.

Comment

2nd day of new 12 week program. Weeks 1-3 are prep phase. I probably should have skipped to weeks 4 through 6 since I was already doing most of these but I decided to start from the beginning just to work on form. Only took me an hour today.

In between sets I did 30 flutter kicks to work out the ABS a little bit since this program doesn't have any abs.

Comment

Continuing the strip down madness today. Legs and biceps.

Hack squat/Barbell curl
                  Preacher curl/leg extension
                  Calf raises/hammer curl bar
                  Incline dumbbell curl as a finisher.

Gym was busy this morning cuz everyone wanted to use the same equipment.

Tomorrow is hamstrings and triceps

Comment

Back and triceps today. My left elbow is on fire and had to short my last exercise. Im going to try some prescription topical inflammation creme and pain medicine I have to see if that helps along with some icing. If it doesnt fix it, Im going to have to stand down for awhile on the weight lifting and switch over to cardio and core work. Probably just get skinny again dang it.

Comment

Hit back yesterday. Shoulder is starting to feel a bit better so I’m starting to be able to go a little heavier.

Comment

Rotator cuff, shoulder mobility and ab day. Groin is still acting up so leg use is limited. Tomorrow will most likely be an off day, it’s the wife’s bday.

Comment

Feeling sore where I should and some pain where I shouldn’t after deadlifts yesterday...

Arms and abs today

Comment

12 forward DB step ups SS 15 DB swings. 3 sets.
                            6 lunge rotation hip presses each leg SS 12 DB side lunges each leg. 3 sets.
                            45 seconds skater hops SS 30 seconds split squat jumps. 3 sets.

Comment

Arms and abs were a success

3 wind sprints and my hammys were having none of it lol

Shoulders in the AM

Comment

Did a nice run then went to the gym for back and biceps. All except the deadlifts. I still don't know what I'm doing and don't want to hurt my back. Have done some with hex bar...think I'll stick to that.

Comment

Working...
                                X