Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck to yea buckySWT.

Comment

Few younger bucks chasing and fighting a little bit. Older bucks don’t seem to have much interest yet. Sat down at 3 today and had a few move though early. Very windy here today.

Comment

A lot of deer coming to the feeders. Mostly younger bucks though.
        I saw one very large axis cruise by me as I was driving into a blind area. LOL
        I’ll try to give it another shot after Thanksgiving.

Looks like Divine processing opened up in the old mechanic shop. I saw the sign and people going in. Didn’t stop though since I didn’t have anything to drop off.

Watch out when you’re driving through town, the sheriff has been at the bridge every time I’ve driven by these last few days.

Comment

I’m fixin to roll that way as soon as I can leave school.

Looking forward to that cool front rolling in tomorrow

Comment

4 blackbuck does and a pretty mature black buck buck.

Ran off 3 whitetail culls

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0483.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.5 KB
ID:	24519256Sitting in the bow blind this morning waiting on a slick head. Shot a doe yesterday morning and my wife shot a BB doe yesterday afternoon. Had this one at 12 yards for 30 minutes this morning

Comment

And why isn't there an ldp?

Comment

That’s about what this buck looks like

Comment

lol. I wish there could be one. We have a list we go down as to who gets to shoot our trophy BB bucks and I'm at the bottom

Comment

Supposedly there is a good one on the ground this morning though

Comment

Anyone out near Hext on the mason county side? Curious how far the exotics are going. Getting on a lease out that way

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                          Anyone out near Hext on the mason county side? Curious how far the exotics are going. Getting on a lease out that way
                          Me me me! We have none and were 2 miles east of Hext on the San Saba river.

Comment

Originally posted by AggieArcher View Post
                            Me me me! We have none and were 2 miles east of Hext on the San Saba river.
                            Figured you'd have them on the river. I guess the west side of menard is the part with the axis lol

Comment

I’m due south of Hext off of 1773
                              Got blackbucks but no axis yet.
                              Though the cousin that runs cattle on our place says he’s seen axis does out here before.

Comment

We are on the San Saba river as well in Menard County. Have only seen a couple of axis over the past couple of ears. They come and go. I wish we could get them to stay. Going out there next week to remove some does and hopefully rattle up a big old bruiser 8pt.

Comment

Working...
                                X