• Show
Clear All

Scag

Comment

What is your budget?

Comment

Bad boy

Comment

Also should add I ain’t the smallest fella... needs to be comfortable for my 6’3 340 self!!

Comment

Originally posted by sboudreaux View Post
            What is your budget?
            Haven’t set a number yet looking to see what options are .. sure mommas gonna wanna stay under 6k.

Comment

I just got a scag patriot earlier this year. Kawasaki motor with 61”deck. Very happy so far.

Comment

I had a hustler raptor 52” deck residential model, I bought some acreage and the front 8–10 acres has a ton of oak trees and it took forever on a tractor with a 6’ brush hog. I sold the raptor to a buddy and test drive the scag cheetah and hustler super z, both drove great I was leaning toward the scag but the dealership by my house was closing down and the hustler dealer near me has great service so I went that route. I’ve got the super z 60” deck with the commercial Kawasaki motor. It’s a beast I mow that 8-10 acres with 500+ trees in about 5 hours. It’s a great machine. All that being said I would just by one from whatever dealer is close with great service. If my super z breaks down they will come pick it up and drop off a loaner for free. I think like the earlier post, Kawasaki commercial motor, and serviceable hydro’s and a air ride seat and ur good. Big dog mowers are hustlers mowers but cost more. Something great too was the dealer put a 10” led light bar on the front of mine for $70, makes mowing in the evening great when it’s much cooler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JJordan View Post
                  Haven’t set a number yet looking to see what options are .. sure mommas gonna wanna stay under 6k.

If you have a scag dealer close by go try one! Do not get a stamped deck & no sealed hydraulics

Comment

Did y'all here Burt Renolds died

Comment

These days focusing on Kawasaki is overrated. They all make a good one now. I have really worked the crap out of my Kubota with commercial Briggs with no issues. That said I don’t have the most level ground and a Ferris is the only change I would make if I could do it again due to the suspension

Comment

Kubota with the diesel never looked back

Comment

I'll 4th or 5th or whatever the ferris recommendation!
                          I know the reputation of the Kawasaki, but like bphillips said, the commercial Briggs Vangaurd is a hoss!

Comment

Hustler

Comment

Scag

Comment

I have a 72 inch ferris with the vanguard efi and the ride and cut are amazing. Almost makes me like mowing grass..... not quite but almost.

Comment

Working...
                                X