X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beto supporter

A simple text conversation between myself and a Beto volunteer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi David, this is Charles volunteering w/ Beto O'Rourke's campaign for U.S. Senate. We're texting Texas voters today about the upcoming November election. Will you be voting for Beto O'Rourke or Ted Cruz for Senate?

Comment

edit: I see I wasn’t patient

Comment

Ted so don't text me again I wouldn't vote for that libtard Beto if my life depended on it. You see I believe in the constitution as it was written. I also believe people need to get off their *** and work for a living. I believe in borders in fact I believe in a merit system for immigrants to this country. I'm sick of my taxes going to useless individuals that do nothing to contribute. So now that you have my views you may see where I'm coming from

Comment

Okay, we'll mark that down now. Have a good day!

Comment

Sorry guys I have slow service here

Comment

Most of them are probably so **** stupid that could not read or interpret what you sent them back. There are 2 Beto signs on my block and it is all I can do to keep from taking them down!

Comment

I have no patience with these people.
                And I shouldn't have insulted this guy with cursing and name calling. But it just burns me the wrong way when these people hack my personal information.

Comment

You just got marked down as a supporter anyway.

Comment

^^

If you answer your phone, you get counted as a 'yes'. This is how so many polls are inaccurate and misleading.

Comment

One of my customers has the "Beto" sign in his shop now. I asked the customer who is Beto and he said its some Hispanic dude from El Paso and he is going to make things better for poor people.

I told him, " Aint he some some white guy from New York that moved down here?" You would have thought I kicked him in his cods from the look on his face.

Comment

My reply to the same text:

"No!! I won't vote for Robert Francis from New York who "changed" his name to Beto to gain the hispanic vote and tries to act Texan (grass roots my ***...) when he isn't. I also won't vote for a democrat that disregards our laws with sanctuary cities and pushes for open borders. Liberalism is a disease that I want cured not spread!!"

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
                          My reply to the same text:

"No!! I won't vote for Robert Francis from New York who "changed" his name to Beto to gain the hispanic vote and tries to act Texan (grass roots my ***...) when he isn't. I also won't vote for a democrat that disregards our laws with sanctuary cities and pushes for open borders. Liberalism is a disease that I want cured not spread!!"
                          Thanks you ...we will mark that as YES. Have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            Thanks you ...we will mark that as YES. Have a nice day.
                            Ha, they can mark whatever they want, it will make it that much better when the election results don't match their "official poll". However the lady tried to explain that the nickname was given to him as a toddler and then asked again which candidate I was supporting. My reply was "Keep Texas red! Liberalism is a disease and we don't need it spread". She said ok and asked again which candidate I was supporting? I left it at that as I don't know how much more clear I can be. I directly answered no the first time.

Comment

Ya'll haters a re going to end up on the NO FLY LIST...

Comment

Working...
                              X