No announcement yet.

NASCAR - TBH Fantasy League 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team picked. There is alot to this racing thing. I will be lucky to remember to pick 1/3 of the races during the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
      Team picked. There is alot to this racing thing. I will be lucky to remember to pick 1/3 of the races during the season.

I'll remind you.

We do have to pick our teams each week. Drivers do not carry over from week to week.

Comment

I knew i was onto something on my drives out to DFW!
        i would cup my hand and hold it outside the window to move the air around my Volvo! Now watching Logano and a couple of others do it at Daytona qualifying.

Comment

Chevy takes the poll.
          Alex Bowman 88

Comment

We could use a few more drivers. If nothing else you can ride around at the back of the pack with abcdj.

Has anyone else made their picks?

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
              We could use a few more drivers. If nothing else you can ride around at the back of the pack with abcdj.

Has anyone else made their picks?
              I have a feeling I am gonna dominate this thing. Its gotta be impossible to be bad at fantasy golf and Nascar

To be honest. I clicked on the tv Sunday afternoon expecting the 500 to be on and watch my team win Oh well there's always next week

Comment

I have a feeling I am gonna dominate this thing. Its gotta be impossible to be bad at fantasy golf and Nascar

To be honest. I clicked on the tv Sunday afternoon expecting the 500 to be on and watch my team win Oh well there's always next week
                Did you remember to tune in Thursday night?

Comment

Got signed up should be a good season

Comment

Well, we are not going to have a crowded field in the TBH League. 11 drivers.
                    That means your odds have doubled to get pulled for the Ragin Blaze at the end of the year. Get your final picks locked in.

Comment

Im in, just signed up and picked

Comment

There goes somebody's team. If I were in it this I garuntee it would have been mine.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have lost a few so far

Comment

Just got home and tuned in for finish. I have no idea who I even picked for my team. Paul, I thought you would post everyone's teams weekly
                            I did pick Treuax for the W though!

Comment

I really don't know how or what to score. But I think I scored 140 points according to the fantasy page.

Comment

Just got home and tuned in for finish. I have no idea who I even picked for my team. Paul, I thought you would post everyone's teams weekly
                                I did pick Treuax for the W though!
                                This is the best I can do since I still don't know how to do a screen shot on my MS computer.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	24530843

Comment

Working...
                                X