Obama gave up intel on ISIS to the Russians too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stykshooter View Post
    On a different note Robert Mueller has been named Special Counsel in the Russian investigation
    Notice how many of Trump appointees have ties to NYC?
    Most are born there (or have called the place home for 50+ years)

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
      LoL so if Obama told ISIS our plans you'd be ok with that?
      You act like he didn't?

He traded a traitor for their starting 5.

He openly discussed our military plans. In fact isn't that something that Trump pointed out as a pretty dumb thing for him to do?

And while we are on Isreal, didn't Obama interfere with their election?

Comment

On a different note Robert Mueller has been named Special Counsel in the Russian investigation
        This is welcome news, and will finally put the nail in the coffin for the phony Russia outrage.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post
          This is welcome news, and will finally put the nail in the coffin for the phony Russia outrage.
          If it's shown that the Russians DID have some involvement can we get on record whatyour thoughts would be?

Because many didn't believe that Flynn was talking to the Russians or that Obummer warned trump about Flynn.

But now that both have been confirmed no one is talking about it.

No one believed that Trump had anything to hide with Comey but now that it's coming out that some dangerous things were said and documented on paper and on tape, what are folks thoughts on things?

Comment

No one believed that Trump had anything to hide with Comey but now that it's coming out that some dangerous things were said and documented on paper and on tape, what are folks thoughts on things?
            Going to need a source on that

Comment

If it's shown that the Russians DID have some involvement can we get on record whatyour thoughts would be?
              For months, Brazile has avoided confirming that hacked emails from the campaign showed her forwarding the questions, which were asked at separate debates. But in a new essay for Time magazine looking back on the hackings, she said it was true.

"In October, a subsequent release of emails revealed that among the many things I did in my role as a Democratic operative and [Democratic National Committee] Vice Chair prior to assuming the interim D.N.C. Chair position was to share potential town hall topics with the Clinton campaign," she said.

Put me down as saying they should be punished to the full extent that Brazile and DWS were. You know after we were given absolute concrete proof that they "Did have some involvement" in altering the election.

Remind me again where Shultz went to work after she stepped down at the DNC for being shady?

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post
                Yep it's goin put a nail in someone's coffin since this investigation is now a Criminal Investigation ???

Comment

Yep it's goin put a nail in someone's coffin since this investigation is now a Criminal Investigation ???
                  I believe you're quoting Lindsay Graham who said "it seems to me to be a criminal investigation". Considering the source I'm not taking it too seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
                    Hillary shared classified info with US citizens = Lock Her Up

Trump shares classified info with Russian citizens = what's the big deal?

cant have it both ways...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                    he's the president; he's allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                      he's the president; he's allowed.
                      He's allowed to what?

Comment

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
                        [b]hillary had an illegal, unsecured server, in which she used for classified information that could have easily been hacked by anyone in the world, both friend and fo. Then attempted to destroy evidence and lied to congress about all of it=throw her in jail.

Fify.

trump shares classified info with russian citizens = what's the big deal?

Cant have it both ways...

Sent from my samsung-sm-g930a using tapatalk
                        FIFY
                        Last edited by Ironman; 05-20-2017, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Impeach Obama!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                            Impeach Obama!
                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            LMAO..........I thought it was me and how I was reading these threads.
                            Two wrongs don't make a right.......no matter if it is a Dem or Repub sitting on the throne!

Comment

Working...
                            X