• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
    Grenada?
    Grenada????

Houston is bigger than Grenada.
    Reagan Shock & Awed Grenada like it was Afghanistahn.
    Grenada doesn't even have an Air Force

I've been to all countries listed and there is nothing there but abject poverty (along with beautiful beaches in grenada & Nicaragua ...San Juan del Sur)

None of those countries were even strong enough to best up their next door neighbor let alone do anything to us in the USA

There was money behind those invasions.
    Wisen up.

I should have listened to Livin 2 Hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by armadillophil View Post
      We need a Tbh drain the swamp
      Where can I submit my list of 'recommendations'?

Comment

Originally posted by str8shooter View Post
        Son, you're the last person on here that should be using that phrase.

And, the winner is.........str8shooter!

Comment

I give up! Like Ron White said, "you just can't fix stupid".

Comment

You forgot:

First President to not attend the funeral of a decorated war hero but to instead decided it was more important for him to attend the funeral of a singer who died of a drug overdose.

Comment

Originally posted by armadillophil View Post
              We need a Tbh drain the swamp
              Ain't that tha truff!! The ignore list only works until someone quotes these potlickers... They could go form their own little hate group.

Comment

Originally posted by Whosure View Post
                You forgot:

First President to not attend the funeral of a decorated war hero but to instead decided it was more important for him to attend the funeral of a singer who died of a drug overdose.
                Also, the first President to bow down to another head of state.
                And let's not forget the number of terrorist he turned loose for one army deserter.

Comment

Originally posted by str8shooter View Post
                  Son, you're the last person on here that should be using that phrase.

Comment

Farmer in LaGrange TX placed a bell on all his roosters to keep track on when they were working. His old Red Rooster sounded like he was always working and it showed as most of the newly hatched chicks looked just like him. But when viewing the security video of the farm he found out the Old Red Rooster was taking his bell off and placing it on the sprinkler, then sneaking up behind the hens and screwing them. Farmer posted the video FB and it went viral all over the world. The very next week the Old Red Rooster and obama both received the Nobel Piece Prize.
                    Last edited by Thumper; 06-12-2018, 03:01 PM.

Comment

First to create jobs and Brag about it in the 15th district of Arizona - when there are only 8 districts!

Seems the 15th district only exists on the White House website

He denied Alice Johnson's request for clemency 3 times - Trump granted it first time out the gate!

Comment

Originally posted by chopsknives View Post
                        First to create jobs and Brag about it in the 15th district of Arizona - when there are only 8 districts!

Seems the 15th district only exists on the White House website

He denied Alice Johnson's request for clemency 3 times - Trump granted it first time out the gate!
                        How about those other states we were not taught about in school
                        Who knew there were 57 of them

Comment

First to try a banking scheme to give Iran access to the American financial system to convert Iran's money (worthless) into American Dollars - wouldn't that be money laundering?!?!?!

Click image for larger version

Name:	goodvsevil.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.4 KB
ID:	24542691

Comment

First to let transgenders use their bathroom of choice and BTW a trensgender woman? just got caught molesting a 10 year old in the womens bathroom

First to invite openly terrorist groups into the whitehouse for dinner - that's the Peoples House

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                              I give up! Like Ron White said, "you just can't fix stupid".
                              I got to party with Ron White a couple of nights ago!! Heck of a nice guy and man o man has he got a nice truck!!!!!!!

Comment

Under a Govt. shutdown he actually sent government employees out to the national war memorial to set up barricades to close it off preventing our war vets from being able to visit it. Some of which were from WWII and due to many circumstances would never get that chance again.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X