LIVE•PD ..... who’s in ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
    What did y'all think about the weirdo last night that tied himself face down on a motel room bed?

He was partially dressed in a fishnet outfit and had left the door open as an invitation to passersby.
    Erotic asphycsiation (sp) Not trying to commit suicide he is just trying to get his goodies off. Some do die as they can not control the pressure around the noose.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
      So about ten times a day the local popo preforms a resurrection of an heroine addicts with a shot or inhalation of a reversal drug.

Literally these people have been dead for a half hour or so and the come back to life with the mist or shot.
      It is hard to believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      It is crazy to see in person. Usually when they get out of jail and haven't been regularly using and go back to slamming high amounts. I feel bad for the good samiritans giving CPR to the junkie as they lay there until EMS hits them with the narcan.

Comment

I’ve been a cop for 15 years. Live PD is lame to watch. It’s boring but shows what police work is most of the time. The show Cops is 1000 times better

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
          I’ve been a cop for 15 years. Live PD is lame to watch. It’s boring but shows what police work is most of the time. The show Cops is 1000 times better
          X2. I like to see the highlight reel as well

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
            Erotic asphycsiation (sp) Not trying to commit suicide he is just trying to get his goodies off. Some do die as they can not control the pressure around the noose.
            that's what happen to david carradine,took his( hung-fu) a little to far.

Comment

Rolling live with the PD

Comment

Just tuned in

Comment

In also

Comment

Did he keep calling it “method amphetamine”?

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                      So about ten times a day the local popo preforms a resurrection of an heroine addicts with a shot or inhalation of a reversal drug.

Literally these people have been dead for a half hour or so and the come back to life with the mist or shot.
                      It is hard to believe.

Why are we paying for that when the problem was already worked out?

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
                        Why are we paying for that when the problem was already worked out?
                        Not sure. I was listening last night and they gave a guy four rounds of narcan and it ended up being a wasted effort.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                          It is crazy to see in person. Usually when they get out of jail and haven't been regularly using and go back to slamming high amounts. I feel bad for the good samiritans giving CPR to the junkie as they lay there until EMS hits them with the narcan.
                          They don't really get any jail time here. They may get charges but the judges let all crimes out on Released on Recognize. They never show back to court. LEO might go after the warrant if it is a felony but with 60,000 warrants at any given time they don't really mess with them.

Comment

in another Police and drug related incident ... the LA State Police seized 10 kilos of Fentanyl

That's what Louisiana authorities intercepted Thursday on Interstate 20 just west of Haughton. A state trooper was searching an SUV during a traffic stop at mile marker 31 when he found a compartment in the rear cargo area of eastbound vehicle. He could see a plastic bag through an opening in the compartment, U.S. Attorney David C. Joseph's office reports.

The SUV then was taken to Louisiana State Police Troop G headquarters in Bossier City, where a more thorough search turned up 10 plastic bags. Each contained 1 kilogram, or 2.2 pounds, of fentanyl. Two Texas men were arrested as a result of the seizure and later appeared before a federal judge in Shreveport for their initial hearing.

Brandon Montoya, 23, of Kaufman, and 21-year-old Felipe Rodriguez each is charged with possession of fentanyl with intent to distribute. If convicted as charged, that could land them in prison for 10 years to life. They also could be fined $10 million and ordered to serve at least five years on federal supervised release once released from prison, the U.S. attorney's office reports.

The two men told authorities that someone had approached them in Houston about picking up the drugs in California, according to the complaint filed during the hearing Thursday afternoon. They were to be paid for the delivery once they arrived in Atlanta. Now Montoya and Rodriguez will remain in custody at least until their next court appearance, a detention hearing set for Tuesday.

Fentanyl is a potent synthetic opioid. The drug and its derivatives can be inhaled or absorbed through the skin or mucus membranes. This shipment was likely made in China, then smuggled through MX bound for the larger heroin distribution cities

10 Kilos = 22 lbs is enough lethal doses to kill roughly 4,000,000 people

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                              in another Police and drug related incident ... the LA State Police seized 10 kilos of Fentanyl

That's what Louisiana authorities intercepted Thursday on Interstate 20 just west of Haughton. A state trooper was searching an SUV during a traffic stop at mile marker 31 when he found a compartment in the rear cargo area of eastbound vehicle. He could see a plastic bag through an opening in the compartment, U.S. Attorney David C. Joseph's office reports.

The SUV then was taken to Louisiana State Police Troop G headquarters in Bossier City, where a more thorough search turned up 10 plastic bags. Each contained 1 kilogram, or 2.2 pounds, of fentanyl. Two Texas men were arrested as a result of the seizure and later appeared before a federal judge in Shreveport for their initial hearing.

Brandon Montoya, 23, of Kaufman, and 21-year-old Felipe Rodriguez each is charged with possession of fentanyl with intent to distribute. If convicted as charged, that could land them in prison for 10 years to life. They also could be fined $10 million and ordered to serve at least five years on federal supervised release once released from prison, the U.S. attorney's office reports.

The two men told authorities that someone had approached them in Houston about picking up the drugs in California, according to the complaint filed during the hearing Thursday afternoon. They were to be paid for the delivery once they arrived in Atlanta. Now Montoya and Rodriguez will remain in custody at least until their next court appearance, a detention hearing set for Tuesday.

Fentanyl is a potent synthetic opioid. The drug and its derivatives can be inhaled or absorbed through the skin or mucus membranes. This shipment was likely made in China, then smuggled through MX bound for the larger heroin distribution cities

10 Kilos = 22 lbs is enough lethal doses to kill roughly 4,000,000 people

Dang, that was a good stop.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
                                Dang, that was a good stop.

Yes sir that was right where I graduated from.. good job troop G [emoji1345][emoji631][emoji631]

Comment

Working...
                                X