• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArcheryAssassin View Post
    show us the giant
    I second that

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I wish they would open up Lake Lewisville to deer as well. I bump deer dang near every time I go out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm hoping to get out there soon.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice 8 pointer.
          Attached Files

Comment

yikes nice deer

Comment

Nice pic and in the daylight.

Comment

That's a great 8! Good luck to you vine boys still sticking it out! Don't give up out there. It can happen at any time!

Comment

Troy that's a nice deer, but not as nice as the one you already got out there a couple years ago...therefore you should let him walk so he can achieve his full potential, and you can have a new best

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
                    Troy that's a nice deer, but not as nice as the one you already got out there a couple years ago...therefore you should let him walk so he can achieve his full potential, and you can have a new best

I agree with this post. But before you let him walk pm me the location. I have never shot a buck so any size is a new best!!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It looks like there is a scent wick in the top of the game camera pic.

Comment

Originally posted by DaddyO View Post
                        It looks like there is a scent wick in the top of the game camera pic.
                        It does appear so

Comment

Correct, I made a mock scrape and they've been hitting it pretty frequently.

Comment

I'd like to shoot this one too. Only have night picks of him.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Troy you think that pic I sent is the same or different buck ?

Comment

It's hard to tell from that angle. His body looks bigger, so I'm gunna say different buck. But nice none the less.

Comment

Working...
                                X