X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

[QUOTE=Graysonhogs;13727943]

He's fishing the wrong side of the wall!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Great pictures y'all! Always enjoy this thread.
              Attached Files

Comment

On the road between Laramie, Wyoming and Denver, Colo. this morning. Incredible.
                Attached Files

Comment

Comment

September 23rd of this year (thread and recap posted) and I am still living the dream over and over again every day...

Click image for larger version

Name:	55.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	335.8 KB
ID:	24559994
                    Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Comment

PINSs Florida Pompano surf fishing Safari. Rolled down with my Dog for a little Pomp Window opportunity (weather conditions have to be ideal).

Just a little window of opportunity - November is the month for me where I've had my most consistent Pompano trips.

Smoked 4 yesterday - vacuum sealed the rest - dressed for another round of smoke or bake. One awesome fish that can be eaten ala sushi to any cooking style.

The POMP WINDOW

Comment

Knock the fins off - gut - slit - massage with oil and season - smoke

Skin peels away exposing a delicate - sweet filet

Vacuum sealed the rest for future meal opportunities
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
                            Knock the fins off - gut - slit - massage with oil and season - smoke

Skin peels away exposing a delicate - sweet filet

Vacuum sealed the rest for future meal opportunities
                            what kinda plastic do you use with your Vacuum sealer?

or should I ask, what type of VS do yo use?

Comment

I use a VacPak-IT VMC10OP oil pump chamber vacuum sealer. This is the VacPak-It 10" x 13" 3mm vacuum pouches. They come @ 1000 pouches per case at around 63 bucks. The 10" x 15" pouches are around 73 bucks per case.

It's a lighter use Commercial Grade vacuum sealer. For what I use it for, it's perfect. Weighs 61 lbs and has a 1/4 hp vacuum pump.

Pulls 28 lbs vacuum PSI. Stick an empty aluminum can in a bag - it will crush the can when it pulls the vacuum.

I put this right up there with the freezer and fridge as a top 3 item in the kitchen.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
                                I use a VacPak-IT VMC10OP oil pump chamber vacuum sealer. This is the VacPak-It 10" x 13" 3mm vacuum pouches. They come @ 1000 pouches per case at around 63 bucks. The 10" x 15" pouches are around 73 bucks per case.

It's a lighter use Commercial Grade vacuum sealer. For what I use it for, it's perfect. Weighs 61 lbs and has a 1/4 hp vacuum pump.

Pulls 28 lbs vacuum PSI. Stick an empty aluminum can in a bag - it will crush the can when it pulls the vacuum.

I put this right up there with the freezer and fridge as a top 3 item in the kitchen.
                                "we're not worthy, we're not worthy, we're not worthy" .........

Comment

Working...
                                X