No announcement yet.

Spy Gate... ...Gowdy say not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any body that doesn't believe that there is political influence on DOJ and other agencies has to be either smoking crack or eating wild shrooms!! The only question is how far those agencies sway to the political influence... Have we already forgotten what the IRS was doing and what about the ATF pushing guns out to cartels like it was candy... SMH

Hopefully the IG report shines a light on this mess...
    Last edited by Pedernal; 05-31-2018, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Gowdy is not stupid so he obviously has an agenda or is giving payback for something.

When he said the FBI is only doing what Trump asked and that is find out if someone in his campaign was colluding with Russia.
      He said that was only fair of the FBI since Trump asked them to do it.

That is a huge timeline problem as the spying was in 2016 and he said that in 2017.

Chaffetz who usely is in full agreement with Gowdy and worked with him a lot disputed Gowdy’s timeline right away. He even contradicted his reasoning based on this.

Gowdy is not stupid so why did he serve that up like that ? Why did he make a statement like that he clearly knows is wrong? There is definitely more going on here as to the why.
      Last edited by TXHunter12; 05-31-2018, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Gowdy does have bias. One he used to be part of the DOJ. Two he is a politician. He always spoke a good game about corruption but I never saw a single result. Again, we might be parsing words on “spying” but that ****ed IG report needs to hurry up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Things I always learn from certain members here. If I agree with someone on one thing, I have to agree with them on everything. Hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
            Things I always learn from certain members here. If I agree with someone on one thing, I have to agree with them on everything. Hilarious

Not sure i agree but you are right.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              I totally agree with both of you.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                I totally agree with both of you.
                Agree to disagree?

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                  so what's up for debate? there was a spy in the trump campaign. the lack of support from GOP leadership is nothing new, those guys are not in favor of draining the swamp because most of them need to go as well. This is the single biggest corruption case ever and it leads to the top (Obama) so there are a lot of people trying to cover their *****es.
                  I agree, that’s why they held on to the information for 8 months that Congress had ask for. They had to get their story (narrative) straight before they released it.
                  Last edited by Mertzon Man; 06-01-2018, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                    Agree to disagree?
                    I'm not sure I can agree with that.

Comment

Get what? That our democracy was under attach by a bunch of slime balls on the left in the former administration? That there was a massive cover up and the only reason we know about any of it is because trump won?
                      FYI I don’t care what Hannity or any other person feels about the matter, my knowledge of the history of this country and the history of other countries dictates my view on the level of corruption going on and if you can’t understand how severe it is for sitting president to weaponize the state department and then spy on an opposition presidential candidate then you probably should re-evaluate our history as a representative democracy.

Also it seems that neither gowdy nor Nunez was briefed on anything related to spygate in that briefing that you have referred to so that point is out the window.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      What knowledge of the history of other countries do you have that's relevant to any of this?

Do you claim to know more than Gowdy on the matter?

Nothing new from Devin Nunes today...other than a tweet about California pistachios.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                        What knowledge of the history of other countries do you have that's relevant to any of this?
                        Its a slow afternoon, so if i may just leave this here.

BHO spied on, up to 35 leaders of other countries, I would say that is relevant history.

“A grave breach of trust,” and “completely unacceptable” are how German Chancellor Angela Merkel described allegations that the NSA hacked her smartphone. The allegations were exposed by the German magazine Der Spiegel and have been confirmed by German spy agencies. Additionally, the Spanish newspaper El Mundo reported that the NSA monitored 60 million calls within Spain during a single month last year – a revelation that threatens relations with that country.

"The White House and State Department signed off on surveillance targeting phone conversations of friendly foreign leaders, current and former U.S. intelligence officials said Monday, pushing back against assertions that President Obama and his aides were unaware of the high-level eavesdropping.

Relevant, history.....I would have to, agree

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post

Do you claim to know more than Gowdy on the matter?

Nothing new from Devin Nunes today...other than a tweet about California pistachios.

Ummm maybe the 4 years of history I studied in college that led to a degree in history. What is going on is unprecedented in our country but not uncommon in a banana republic. Our system of checks and balances is supposed to prevent things like this. The real collusion story here is the collusion between the executive branch of our government and the state department.
                          What is it that you think Nunez is supposed to be saying?? They have now named the spy so I really don’t even understand where you are coming from on this other than just trolling. Trump was right from the beginning and if you can’t grasp the magnitude of what happened then you are hopeless.
                          It’s third world corruption.

Comment

I don't believe or trust anyone in this whole mess.

~We know Obama loathed Trump's candidacy & only He / his admin could authorize the FBI to move forward with a spy into the team. (yes it's a spy no matter what the angle) I believe we the people have a right know but doubt we ever will.

~Hell, every govt on the planet already knows Russia gets involved with major elections...ask the europeans. Why no spy in the Clinton campaign?? The Russia connection has a bullseye there which cannot be disputed.

~Even if well intentioned from the beginning, it's hard (for me) to believe we got here where we are today with the whole Jr dirt meeting, dossier, etc unless the spy was initially planted & the Clinton camp knew about it, which you know with their connections most certainly did from the beginning.

~The whole deal is creepy & for right now I'm placing gowdy in the same swamp with Mueller, McCain, Clinton, Bush, Comey & everyone else that is jacking up this country. My gut tells me this goes way deeper than some care to admit. I also feel this same scenario could have been orchestrated against a democrat running for office if the balance in the force had been disturbed against the machine like it has. Nobody here has any inside knowledge to state as fact of any legitimacy of this boondoggle. Not one person has gotten in trouble due to actual collusion with russians meddling in the elections on either side & here we are $17mm later.

You just gotta ask yourself wth would be happening right now if trump or any other republican candidate had done half the dirty deeds hillary had done, where the fbi rabbit hole would be going. We are focussing efforts on the wrong person because the swamp doesn't want to be drained.

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                            Well Trey Gowdy was the greatest thing since slice bread for the last 4 or 5 years …………...now a pariah? Nah, I will continue to follow where this leads as Gowdy is definitely a thinker. I doubt he is a turncoat or a boot-licker. Heck, TBH had him walking on water. I am thinking he knows it was far from a SPY and really an informant...…...huge definition difference as noted by Rush. I hope new data is released...…….good or BAD...…….lets get to the bottom sooner than later.

Comment

Ummm maybe the 4 years of history I studied in college that led to a degree in history. What is going on is unprecedented in our country but not uncommon in a banana republic. Our system of checks and balances is supposed to prevent things like this. The real collusion story here is the collusion between the executive branch of our government and the state department.
                              What is it that you think Nunez is supposed to be saying?? They have now named the spy so I really don’t even understand where you are coming from on this other than just trolling. Trump was right from the beginning and if you can’t grasp the magnitude of what happened then you are hopeless.
                              It’s third world corruption.

You weren't in the briefing and don't know any more about what happened and why than the people who attended....and not a single one of them has said anything in defense of Trump's accusations since then. Obviously that could change, but even Rudy Giuliani admits that what he claims to know about the informant is pure speculation at this point. Your suggestion that Trump was right from the beginning is hyper-speculative.

Trey Gowdy, Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell continue to emphasize the importance of investigating what Russia actually did.

The fact is that as of today, you don't know whether the informant was spying on Trump and/or his campaign or whether he was investigating what shenanigans the Russians were up to. There is a significant difference between the two, and Mr. Gowdy, who received confidential information that you don't have, has presently concluded it's the latter. At this point in time I think I'll go with the guy who has more to offer than guesswork.

Comment

Hahaha....a Fox News classic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_co...&v=dBn7ShmT6TI

Comment

Working...
                                X