Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
    My fault J.

Shortly after 9 a.m. Pacific, Wanda Sykes, a consulting producer on the series, said on Twitter that she wouldn't be a part of season two. Then one of the show's stars, Sara Gilbert, tweeted that Barr's comments were "abhorrent."

It sounds to me like the cast and crew sold out Rosanne, then complained they lost their jobs. Ha. And Wanda wants to act like she didnt know what Rosie was all about, she herself has made some pretty off color jokes in her time. Why dont they just carry on with the show with out Rosie.
    Because... who would watch it?

And again, I think some of y'all are confusing Rosanne Barr with ROSIE (the lesbian from The View) O'Donnell,

Comment

If Jimmy Kimmel were a Trump supporter...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxGUGD_Zxss"]Jimmy Kimmel - The Man Show - when you're rich and famous, women let you do whatever you want - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

While the View and Rosanne were both on ABC I am not confusing Rosie with Rosanne, (I honestly wasnt sure on the spelling of Rossane).

But this is Wanda, who was so offended she quit her job, and subsequently people lost theirs. And they let Wanda speak at the White House Correspondence dinner, where she also made jokes with a bit of a racist flavor.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          Absoulutely Right!!! It is also the absolute right for the people that pay her to say GOODBYE...(think Colin Kapernick threads on TBH)……...as FOX VP and lead anchor Neil Cavouto said," NO PLACE FOR THAT BS HERE!"
          If you don't know the history of, …………. I digress as I am sure you know the history around that imagery.
          I am more surprised that folks HATED HER EVERY FIBER for being brash, lesbian and made a mockery of our national anthem...…..but now attempt to dismiss it...………..LMAO!!!
          I don't like Rosanne. Her employers have every right to fire her. But to make her out as some kind of racist because of this stupid comment is ridiculous. I know the history around that imagery. Valarie Jarrett isn't black and well, she does resemble a monkey. She is an Iranian who has openly said her goal is to make the United States reflect an Islamic state.

I've seen and heard dozens of more offensive and more blatantly racist things come out of mainstream democratic politicians mouths over the past couple of years and no one says a peep.

What's worse? Some TV star using a (i'll give that it was ill advised) descriptor? Or Chuck Schumer blocking an appointee solely because of skin color? I think we all know the answer. One made people go insane with anger, the other those same angry people agreed with.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
            While the View and Rosanne were both on ABC I am not confusing Rosie with Rosanne, (I honestly wasnt sure on the spelling of Rossane).

But this is Wanda, who was so offended she quit her job, and subsequently people lost theirs. And they let Wanda speak at the White House Correspondence dinner, where she also made jokes with a bit of a racist flavor.
            It's ok though because she's talking about white people. You should feel bad about yourself and check your privilege.

Comment

They must've hired Olberman back as a peace offering to the left.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                It's ok though because she's talking about white people. You should feel bad about yourself and check your privilege.

“Reverse discrimination “!!!!

Spoiler alert, that makes zero sense in the context they use it in.

The guilty whites will die off in the next 20 years. Then it will be put up or shut up. Your problems are your own regardless of your skin color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Valarie Jarrett isn't black and well, she does resemble a monkey. She is an Iranian who has openly said her goal is to make the United States reflect an Islamic state.
                  You seriously fell for the doctored yearbook picture?

If two Iranian citizens live in the US for work, they have a baby while they are here, and then 5 years later the whole family moves back to Iran for the rest of their lives, would you personally consider the 5-year old child to be an American?

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                    You seriously fell for the doctored yearbook picture?

If two Iranian citizens live in the US for work, they have a baby while they are here, and then 5 years later the whole family moves back to Iran for the rest of their lives, would you personally consider the 5-year old child to be an American?
                    Old was she when she graduated? LOL!

Comment

Even Roseanne is saying on Twitter (even though she cancelled her account when this broke) "you cant DEFEND the INDEFENSBLE"...…….but folks are.
                      SANOFI PHARMA killed it with "one of the side effects of AMBIEN is not RACISM!" A few of us on here know good and well global pharma companies never comment, or show their hands on non-medical specific issues...…….that was GOLDEN...…..at least for us pharma/biotech nerds!
                      Wanda Sykes has been a poor soul for decades...…….but to be clear she was one of the EXECUTIVE DIRECTORS of the show. In other words, she put up money/invested in the show to get it on the air...….millions of dollars and she was the first to pull the plug! To walk away from HER MONEY is very telling for a bunch of Hollywood weird liberals.
                      Guys, the examples about rappers, etc is an attempt to MAKE TWO WRONGS a RIGHT! I know dang well that TBHers don't subscribe to that way of thinking.....well at least that is what comes up a lot on threads. Well, wrong is wrong and she got nailed for being a dim light bulb! Oh, personally I believe she is chemically imbalanced (potentially bipolar) as her history is very bizarre with public flame outs!

Comment

Ambiens a helluva drug.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                          Even Roseanne is saying on Twitter (even though she cancelled her account when this broke) "you cant DEFEND the INDEFENSBLE"...…….but folks are.
                          SANOFI PHARMA killed it with "one of the side effects of AMBIEN is not RACISM!" A few of us on here know good and well global pharma companies never comment, or show their hands on non-medical specific issues...…….that was GOLDEN...…..at least for us pharma/biotech nerds!
                          Wanda Sykes has been a poor soul for decades...…….but to be clear she was one of the EXECUTIVE DIRECTORS of the show. In other words, she put up money/invested in the show to get it on the air...….millions of dollars and she was the first to pull the plug! To walk away from HER MONEY is very telling for a bunch of Hollywood weird liberals.
                          Guys, the examples about rappers, etc is an attempt to MAKE TWO WRONGS a RIGHT! I know dang well that TBHers don't subscribe to that way of thinking.....well at least that is what comes up a lot on threads. Well, wrong is wrong and she got nailed for being a dim light bulb! Oh, personally I believe she is chemically imbalanced (potentially bipolar) as her history is very bizarre with public flame outs!

To sum that up, "She's a NUT". After that National Anthem debacle, I've never even considered watching her on TV. She sang it out of tune on purpose then grabbed her crotch and spit. I'll say it again, "She's a NUT
                          Last edited by Froggy; 05-30-2018, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
                            [/B]

To sum that up, "She's a NUT". After that National Anthem debacle, I've never even considered watching her on TV. She sang it out of tune on purpose then grabbed her crotch and spit. I'll say it again, "She's a NUT
                            Lol....great point.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                              Lol....great point.

Or this is the first they are hearing about the national anthem thing.

Comment

I don't like Rosanne. Her employers have every right to fire her. But to make her out as some kind of racist because of this stupid comment is ridiculous. I know the history around that imagery. Valarie Jarrett isn't black and well, she does resemble a monkey. She is an Iranian who has openly said her goal is to make the United States reflect an Islamic state.

I've seen and heard dozens of more offensive and more blatantly racist things come out of mainstream democratic politicians mouths over the past couple of years and no one says a peep.

What's worse? Some TV star using a (i'll give that it was ill advised) descriptor? Or Chuck Schumer blocking an appointee solely because of skin color? I think we all know the answer. One made people go insane with anger, the other those same angry people agreed with.
                                Your correct.
                                And Rosanne has a net worth upwards of 80mil. I'm not sure she cares if she lost this job.

Comment

Working...
                                X