No announcement yet.

2018 Offical Texas Rangers Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bats are hot, hope they keep this streak alive and gain some ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

9 runs through 4, lookin like 7 straight maybe...

Comment

Way to pull out of a big jamb Kela. 9-6 based loaded with 2 outs in btm Of the 9th & strikes em out swinging.
        Twins with some tough hits and close pitches called balls in the ninth. 7 straight!

Comment

Beltre still has it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
            Beltre still has it
            I hope we aren’t seeing the last few weeks of him in a Ranger uni.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
              I hope we aren’t seeing the last few weeks of him in a Ranger uni.

I agree, but there’s no reason to be here. I’m always nervous watching him knowing he’s just a step away from a 60 day stint on the DL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Going for eight straight, big sexy on the hill painting the corners so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Hix View Post
                  Going for eight straight, big sexy on the hill painting the corners so far.
                  The ole guy is fun to watch. 4Ks so far through 3. All he does is throw strikes!

Btw, saw a report today that says Belts is indeed on the trading block. Hate to see it but he deserves a ring.

Comment

That last AB is exactly why I’m gonna miss Belts. Fought off breaking ball after breaking ball after going down 0-2 count to force a walk. Amazing player and leader in the clubhouse.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                      That last AB is exactly why I’m gonna miss Belts. Fought off breaking ball after breaking ball after going down 0-2 count to force a walk. Amazing player and leader in the clubhouse.

I like how he appeals his own check swings [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

It's not a foregone conclusion Beltre' will be gone. Finding a WS contending team, in the AL, that needs a DH / 3B is a pretty small market. There are several teams that have their own third baseman they'd like to trade. We'll see how it all shakes out.

For Beltre's sake, i hope he gets to a team that has a deep playoff run in it's future. We'll see...

Looks like the Rangers have a few tradeable players. Hopefully JD can work some trade magic.

Comment

Big Sexy needs some run support. The last few innings the Twins have learned to take advantage of jumping on his first pitch...which is always a strike.

Comment

Hamels going well early.

Padres pitcher pre-pitch routine is crazy.

Comment

Saying it again: Chirinos takes more balls off the face than any catcher i've ever seen.

Comment

Choo streak continues...reaches base in 38 straight games. Elvis sure is struggling in his return so far.

Good dp ball there by Cole

Comment

Working...
                                X