No announcement yet.

2018 Offical Texas Rangers Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My daughter and myself will be there for today’s game.

Comment

A win today. Yay.

Comment

Fun game to be at!

Beltre triple!

Comment

WOW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

What a week for Trevino

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
              What a week for Trevino

That kid looks like he has something.

Going to be interesting what move is made when Elvis comes back. I hope JD figures out a way to keep IKF on the big club AND playing. I don't see how, but that's my hope. We'll see...

Comment

Big Bart giving up rockets. But they're staying in the yard. - So far. If he gets through the 6th, Bannister needs to get him out if wants him to get a win.

Gallo should be removed from the game between innings for half arsed effort in outfield.

Comment

Big Sexy goes 6, leaves with the lead. We'll see how it turns out.

Comment

Quality start for Bart. Hopefully the bullpen holds.

#TexasRangers⁠ ⁠ rookie Isiah Kiner-Falefa will make his first major league start at catcher on Wednesday.

Comment

Big Sexy is the all time winnin'est Dominican pitcher. Woohoo.

Comment

They flashed a graphic during the Astros' game last night that showed teams with the easiest schedule based on winning pct of opponents leading to the All Star break. The Rangers have the 3rd easiest schedule so they should be able to make up some ground and get their mojo going. The Astros have the easiest schedule.

Comment

Need all the help they can get. I believe to date they have had one of the toughest schedules in the league.

Comment

I hope the schedule helps them out and at least get back in the .500 neighborhood. On a side note I am about done with the Gallo experiment. Yes I do enjoy watching his bombs when he hits one, but other than that he is a detriment to the offense. I am to the point even with Willie Calhoun's few problems I would rather give him a chance and see what he can do with the bat on the big league level. I know he won't hit as many homeruns as Gallo but I don't think he can hit any where near as bad as Gallo either. Possibly be a good spark for the offense.

Comment

Hamels going tonight. Place your bets now. Good Hamels, or Bad Hamels?

On the "every other start" theory, he's due for a rough night. I think he breaks the trend and has a good start. We'll see...

Comment

Maybe it's just me, but Elvis looks like he hit the ice cream buffet on a regular basis while he was out.

Comment

Working...
                                X