No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is an unreal amount of pigs, and to think that many pigs can be so elusive to people hunting. Going out today to try and bust my first granger pig, hunted granger since I was 16 and never was able to get one! Seen plenty but never close enough!
    Last edited by txhushlife; 01-06-2018, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by txhushlife View Post
      That is an unreal amount of pigs, and to think that many pigs can be so elusive to people hunting. Going out today to try and bust my first granger pig, hunted granger since I was 16 and never was able to get one! Seen plenty but never close enough!

I’m heading out there right now with my son to see what’s out there good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Saw about 10 hogs today roughly 80yds away, stalked in on them in a thick wooded area and couldn't ever keep up or get close enough in range to get one, definitely be back out there this week!

Comment

Saw about 10 hogs today roughly 80yds away, stalked in on them in a thick wooded area and couldn't ever keep up or get close enough in range to get one, definitely be back out there this week!

I saw a momma with about 6 piglets but they was running from a big distance no way to catch them. It was out by the dam.

Comment

I'm going to keep baiting out there and hopefully they stick around, if they stay out there I'll share the love on their location! @schultz1503

Comment

I was in the San Gabriel unit but I know there's alot of land out there to cover too, I did alot of walking today

Comment

I was in the San Gabriel unit but I know there's alot of land out there to cover too, I did alot of walking today

Hell yeah me too my feet are killing me I had my 7 year old and he made me feel like I’m 80 lol I agree allot of land to cover

Comment

Any luck out there haven’t seen anything the last few days

Comment

Was out spreading corn and a few other spots and checking my pig pipe which got slammed pretty good, filled it back up and did a sit on some corn for about an hour, didn't have a whole lot of time. Just enough to spread corn and check things out, be back out hopefully midweek

Comment

I spread some corn too today and some attractant they always devour it! Had better luck today fishing afterwards lol

Comment

Originally posted by Schultz1503 View Post
                        I spread some corn too today and some attractant they always devour it! Had better luck today fishing afterwards lol

What's biting? Crappie or whites?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AdventureBoy View Post
                          What's biting? Crappie or whites?

Cats were biting nice

Comment

Originally posted by Schultz1503 View Post
                            Cats were biting nice

Nice. Hoping for some fish at GRXH

Comment

I got this one at Florida Peninsula, around 9am yesterday. Click image for larger version

Name:	20180116_092212.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	151.1 KB
ID:	24526967

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice!! Florida peninsula ?

Comment

Working...
                                X