No announcement yet.

Robbery At Coopers BBQ in Junction!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad I'm not the only one that hates Copper in Junction. I ate there once and luckily I was headed to Menard and not Houston. Barely made it

Comment

Originally posted by sboudreaux View Post
      Next time go down the road to Lum's BBQ in Junction. Better food and prices.
      seconded

Comment

Originally posted by Hydestik View Post
        The Coopers in Mason is pretty darn good but I agree the Junction place is not worth the time or money .
        Next time you are in mason, see if Deadwood is open. we don't sit down and eat there but we do get their stuff to go and its good. also, can't beat tres caminos behind dairy queen for breakfast tacos!

Comment

Lum's pulled pork is hard to beat

Comment

I agree

Comment

We eat at Lums a lot. Always been told to steer clear of Coopers by our friends that live in Junction. Segovia truck stop has good food as well.

Comment

love Lums but there prices are getting up there as well. CAN'T beat the food tho

Comment

The funny part is that one is actually owned by the Coopers brothers like the one in Mason.

Llano is owned by Terry Wooten.

Comment

I was gonna say it had to be you paying for that garbage because no one is going to steal that crud.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
                      That Junction Coopers isn't affiliated with the one in Llano and, yeah, it's pretty terrible.
                      The one in Llano rots too.

Gary

Comment

Yep....Me and 3 or 4 kids got suckered into that place one time. My boys will eat anything and they all thought it sucked.

Comment

We hunted there for years at at coopers twice and both times it was flat nasty. Lums is way better and there is a little restuarant a little farther down on the left that's pretty good too.

Comment

we stopped in a few weeks ago on the way to hunt in El Dorado...and we ate there because of the name....it wasn't "terrible" but I would have eaten at McDonalds if I would have known how low quality it was AND expensive....should have been a clue the dude was cutting brisket with an electric filet knife (who does that to real BBQ?)

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
                              We started hunting in Junction this past season and, sadly, this is true. Pilot, McDonalds, and Sonic are the best best for decent food.
                              We've been pretty much everywhere in Junction. Your options range from absolutely terrible to just "okay." What gives?
                              Try Paddlers Porch on 377 going south from Lowes. They've been open a little over a year and make great burgers and daily specialty plates. I've been happy with everything tried there.

Comment

brisket and sausage plate with a medium tea almost 20 bucks and not very good will not stop there again on my way out west.

Comment

Working...
                                X