TXASA State Qualifier @ Cowtown Bowmen - Mar 3rd&4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TXASA State Qualifier @ Cowtown Bowmen - Mar 3rd&4th

See flyer for Cowtown Bowmen TX ASA State Qualifier, limited overnight camping is available, primitive, no power, no water, no sewer, grills ok, no outside fire other than small firepit at pavilion. First come, first served.

Last edited by hubbace; 02-02-2018, 09:16 AM.

Still have some spots available for campers. :-) Contact me at hubbace@live.com, or call or text at 817-709-7169.
    Thank you, Chuck

Comment

Shoot Reminder & Volunteer Call - TX ASA State Qualifier @ Cowtown - March 3rd-4th, 2018 - 10am shotgun start both days - Setup 8am March 2nd

Alrighty folks, it is that time of year again, for Cowtown to host one of our larger events of the year, the Texas ASA State Qualifier Shoot. We will be setting up the range on Friday March 2nd beginning at 8am. Come if you can, stay as long as you are able and leave when you need to. Even if you can only volunteer for 30 minutes, the impact of that is huge and greatly appreciated. Can't left or move targets, volunteer to help with registration, or guiding parking lot, or just helping make sure the practice range is working in a safe manner. ANY AND ALL HELP IS NEEDED. ��

If you can help, please either respond to all on this email [Lori the Event Shoot Dir hubbala@hotmail.com, or call or text Lori @ 817-709-7168 with when you can help and she will get you signed up for a duty.

Also remember, if you help, you get either to shoot a fun round for free, or you get a discount [club portion] of your entry fee reimbursed to you, so instead of $30 entry fee for adults, it would be $17 out of pocket for you.

FUN ROUNDS - You can shoot this event as a fun round for only $15, if not shooting for the ASA money, already qualified for ASA State Championship [already shot (1) qualifier in Texas], or are just a just shooter, please come out and shoot this event to support our club. Your participation is why we are one of the highest attended state qualifiers every year.

The shoot will be Saturday and Sunday, 10am shotgun start both days. The practice range will be closed both days promptly at 9:45am so that we can conduct the mandatory pre-shoot safety meeting. Please make every attempt to be there early enough to get registered and warmed up prior to the safety meeting.

We will have Sonya's Hood Burgers onsite both days, so please be sure to support our food service as they come out to support the club based solely on your patronage.

See attached flyer for shoot details and please let Lori or I know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
      Chuck Hubbard - Club President
      Cowtown Bowmen Archery Club
      Last edited by hubbace; 02-19-2018, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Bump

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Weather update is looking good. Saturday is going to be beautiful, all lanes are in the woods, so wind will be little factor. 50% chance of rain late Sunday, but hopefully it'll move away from us, and we can get wrapped up before it moves in.
          Sonya will be there with warm breakfast both days and the fire pit will be running to keep the morning chill away. Get out there early to get some practice in and get registered. There potentially will be a decent crowd, so plan on extra time to get thru the line and warmed up before the 9:45am safety meeting and 10am shotgun start.

Comment

All set and ready to go. I love this course, I think everyone is going to thoroughly enjoy this weekend at Cowtown.

Comment

Hey Chuck! Good luck with the shoot and qualifier. Looks like I am going to miss this one again. I LOVE Cowtown, but this shoot is a little too early in the year for me. Still getting the kinks worked out of the 3D bow.

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
                Hey Chuck! Good luck with the shoot and qualifier. Looks like I am going to miss this one again. I LOVE Cowtown, but this shoot is a little too early in the year for me. Still getting the kinks worked out of the 3D bow.
                Thanks Stacey.

Comment

What an amazing day, hope the 50/50 chance of rain for the first couple of hours falls on the right side and we stay dry for day two. Come on out and shoot with us.
                  Feedback for day one is resoundingly positive so come on out, you'll not want to miss this one. You can even come shoot a fun round for only $15

Comment

Little better this morning

Comment

Scores
                      Sheet1 ASA Number,First Name,Last Name,Class,Score,12's 1,Roper,Wall,Bow Novice,318,11 2,Justin,Bentley,Bow Novice,300,6 3,48791,Chris,Tarver,Bow Novice,300,6 4,52161,Michael,Lonon,Bow Novice,296,7 5,Chad,Copeland,Bow Novice,296,4 6,John,Nicholson,Bow Novice,294,5 7,Chad,Garner,Bow Novice,283,3 ...

Photos

Comment

Working...
                      X