• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
    Cheaper to go not all inclusive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's cheaper to go inclusive imo
    Wait until you are buying $12 beers on the beach.

Comment

Southwest also offers vacation packages on their website.

We went to Isla Mujeres and loved it. It's a little island off of Cancun

Comment

Dude, VRBO.com or Flipkey.com ,and really get to see what the flavor of the country is all about by staying in local home away from any resort. Check out expedia and yelp for eats and recreation and you got it made. Once you've stayed at a nice vacation rental, it's hard to go back to Hotels.

Comment

Cheaper to go not all inclusive?

No just nicer resorts than the all inclusives are

Comment

We went to the Excellence resort in Punta Cana and really enjoyed it. I believe they a Cancun based resort.

Comment

Originally posted by mmoses View Post
              Are there still travel agents?
              Yes there are, my wife is one. She specializes in all thing Disney....cruises, world, and land as well as other resorts Disney has worldwide. But she also does other trips as well. Not the case with Disney, but other things sometimes you can find better deals on your own and sometimes an agent can find you the best deal. If you would like my wife to see what deals she can get send me your info and I will have her get in touch with you to see what you are looking for. If she finds something great, if not no big deal. Her services are free, no obligation.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyjams4110 View Post
                Dude, VRBO.com or Flipkey.com ,and really get to see what the flavor of the country is all about by staying in local home away from any resort. Check out expedia and yelp for eats and recreation and you got it made. Once you've stayed at a nice vacation rental, it's hard to go back to Hotels.
                I agree with this. Way different travel experience

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                  Yes there are, my wife is one. She specializes in all thing Disney....cruises, world, and land as well as other resorts Disney has worldwide. But she also does other trips as well. Not the case with Disney, but other things sometimes you can find better deals on your own and sometimes an agent can find you the best deal. If you would like my wife to see what deals she can get send me your info and I will have her get in touch with you to see what you are looking for. If she finds something great, if not no big deal. Her services are free, no obligation.

Pm sent. Thx!

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                    That's what dad always told me.

Comment

Pm sent. Thx!

Yes sir! PM replied. She will be in touch.

Comment

my mom is an agent. no fees to use, price match guarantee ect. can meet or beat any price you find out there.

many reasons to use one vs booking yourself , main one being if something goes wrong a good agent can get it fixed way faster than you can. they have connections. can also get you hooked up freebies sometimes like ocean view room upgrades ect when you paid for non ocean view.

give her a call or text. kristie 469-878-4248 like i said she doesn't charge a fee.

Comment

Thx for the info

Comment

Le Blanc Cancun. Top rated Adult All Inclusive.

Comment

My wife and I used AAA. I called and set it up for the honeymoon, and I'm not a member there either.

Told her my budget, we wanted to go to Cancun and we wanted all inclusive and adults only. I asked for three options, she sent them to me, I picked and gave her my flight dates and times. A week later I got a package with all my travel info, guide to Mexico, and checklist. It made the trip a breeze and it was fairly inexpensive IMO for what we got.

Ended up at Cancun, Riviera Maya Bahia Si'an Khan for a week. Yea, it was awesome. I would definitely go there again.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                                That's what dad always told me.

Comment

Working...
                                X