2011 bear mauler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2011 bear mauler

looking to get into bow hunting and wondered if this would be a nice bow to start out with. Anybody got any bear archery testimonials or would recommend this bow to someone starting out?

Originally posted by des32 View Post
    looking to get into bow hunting and wondered if this would be a nice bow to start out with. Anybody got any bear archery testimonials or would recommend this bow to someone starting out?
    I have an 09 lights out. It's my second bear bow to own. IMO my 300$ bow kills jus as good as these 600$+ bows. I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by WildMatt84 View Post
      I have an 09 lights out. It's my second bear bow to own. IMO my 300$ bow kills jus as good as these 600$+ bows. I love it.
      Yep sept mine is an 07 element.

Comment

thanks guys now just gotta decide between the 2011 mauler or the 2010 assault and so far i dont have a clue which one im gonna go with

Comment

Have you shot them both?

Comment

My 2010 bear strike has been awesome.

Comment

I have enjoyed my 06/07 Instinct-kinda cool to outshoot someone with a $600 bow.The trad guy's can shoot better than many of the compund shooters,big money bow dont make the archer- good luck on your choice.

Comment

I have owned Fred Bear recurve and compound bows. never a problem or complaint with any of them. I am currently using a 2007 Bear Instinct, and I really like it. their 2010 and 2011 lineup looks good.

Comment

I had a done deal and now shoot a 2011 Assault. Zero hand shock and very quiet. I have said it before, Bear is probably the most under rated bow on the market.

Comment

Did you ever buy the Mauler?

Comment

I have an 08 Instinct and a GT32. I'm sold on (and have been for 20+ years) Fred Bear

Comment

Bear make top end equipment.

Comment

I'm looking at the Bear Mauler myself. I shoot a 2010 Bear Charge and love it. I just want to upgrade to the Mauler.

Comment

I have a carnage now in the past have owned a truth 2 and lights out. All were top end and great bows to shoot. I shot the attack and liked it but waited for the carnage which i love.

Comment

bear is on top of their game right now!

i'm shooting a '08 hoyt but I've been drooling over the new bear bows!

Comment

Working...
                              X