Idaho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome.....
    Hey give me a call fri if your back in town I'll be in paul..
    We are on some decent bulls..hope to close the distance in next couple days...

Comment

Comment

Nice! I used to live just down the road in Mtn. Home. Loved the area and will be back again someday!

Comment

Seen 2 bulls and 5 cows this morning. No rutting going on so we are moving to a different area.

Comment

Originally posted by Whirlwind View Post
            Just got photos from a friend of the bull he took this weekend here in Idaho.
            Heck yeah! Great bull!

Comment

My wife Aimee smoked her first archery buck this morning. Pics will have to wait though.

Comment

My wife Aimee smoked her first archery buck this morning. Pics will have to wait though.
                nice!

Comment

GREAT THREAD! keep it coming.

Comment

Update... I smoked a buck this evening. Will post more tomorrow.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

I will try to write up a story later about our hunt for elk that ended up being a deer hunt. None the less we came home with a truck full of meat. It's been really warm here and the elk have disappeared. Though i wanted to share some photos with you all of the deer we ended up taking. Now on to trying to fill another speed goat tag and then 2 more weeks of elk hunting.

Comment

Great pictures! Congrats to both of you.

Comment

Some scenery pictures. Even included the wife as I enjoy looking at her as well.
                            It sure is looking like fall here.One of the many elk areas that we hunt.

Comment

Oh man! Just catching up on whats happening out there!!! Talk about making a splash first year up there. Well done Aimee....that look says, "nothing to this bowhunting suff!" I love it!!! That bear is a BEAST man...........I am thinking he wont have a problem making book. You have ay more pics of your speedgoat???? Looks like a good one!!!Really kewl seeing everything coming together.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X