No announcement yet.

TBOT is coming to Cowtown Bowmen in Fort Worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll hopefully make this shoot again this year. It's always a great time and great course with great people!

Comment

TBOT is coming to Cowtown Bowmen in Fort Worth

So John, I have a question: since this is going to be a TBoT shoot, are the awards going to be like any other TBoT shoot, or is it still only one buckle per person???

The only thing I see on the flyer that is a bummer is that there will only be 30 targets instead of 40!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Last edited by Bisch; 01-08-2018, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Awards will be by normal TBOT rules. To help with target depreciation we always charged $20 for a 40 target course. $10 for 30 targets is a better deal! Shoot more rounds!

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
          Awards will be by normal TBOT rules. To help with target depreciation we always charged $20 for a 40 target course. $10 for 30 targets is a better deal! Shoot more rounds!

You know Rusty and I will!!!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

TTT - mark your calendars!

Comment

calendar marked planning on going, been 2 years since i last went

Comment

I will be on a scout camp out. We are having a scouting skills competition. Y'all have fun.

Comment

Also note, we have primitive camping available, limited spaces available, please contact Chuck @ hubbace@live.com or John @ john@pevetofinancial.com to reserve your spot.
                  We just need your name, phone number, and camping equipt you will be staying in [tent, trailer, etc].
                  ***NO OPEN FIRES*** We have a fire pit by the pavilion we can have a campfire in, but that is it. Grills are ok to use.

Comment

CLICK HERE FOR WINTER TRADITIONAL FLYER

CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS TO COWTOWN BOWMEN

Comment

Originally posted by hubbace View Post
                      Also note, we have primitive camping available, limited spaces available, please contact Chuck @ hubbace@live.com or John @ john@pevetofinancial.com to reserve your spot.
                      We just need your name, phone number, and camping equipt you will be staying in [tent, trailer, etc].
                      ***NO OPEN FIRES*** We have a fire pit by the pavilion we can have a campfire in, but that is it. Grills are ok to use.
                      We already have (3) reserved, so please let us know as we are only allowed to have a limited amount of people for the overnight exemption per the city.
                      Thank you, Chuck. :-)

Comment

Im pretty sure we'll make it..

Comment

I'm going to try and make it too!

Comment

Bisch, Carl, and I were tentatively planning on coming to this one together, but it's looking more & more like I'm not going to be able to get away.

Rick

Comment

Originally posted by hubbace View Post
                              We already have (3) reserved, so please let us know as we are only allowed to have a limited amount of people for the overnight exemption per the city.
                              Thank you, Chuck. :-)
                              Still have some spots available for campers. :-) Contact me at hubbace@live.com, or call or text at 817-709-7169.
                              Thank you, Chuck

Comment

Anti rain dance is needed again for this one. Looks like everyone is gonna get plenty all week.

Comment

Working...
                                X