X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats roger I’ll have to stop in soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats on getting it open Roger. Heard a spot commercial on the Dennis and Cowlishaw show on 103.3 FM yesterday.
      Long darn drive for me but I would be up for a TBH gathering. [emoji108]

Comment

Congrats. I'll have to stop by sometime and try it out.

Comment

We have had 3 good days in a row, we just had a soft opening, did not want to chance being overwhelmed with too many folks, that being said, the house has been full every evening. Thanks for your support.

Comment

That's good to hear!

Comment

Congrats and good luck

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                Thanks for stopping by.

Was back in tonight. Fish was great!! nice visiting with ya mjhaverkamp.

Comment

Originally posted by RDK View Post
                  Was back in tonight. Fish was great!! nice visiting with ya mjhaverkamp.
                  It was good meeting you, good luck with your daughters softball, hope you get to go hunting soon, i am in the same boat as far as not being able to hunt this year. Thank you for being a Fireman as well !

Comment

How is the restaurant going bud ?

Comment

I ate there on Sunday on our way though town! Good stuff! For 3:30 on a Sunday it looked like a pretty good crowd

Comment

Congrats on getting things going! Good luck going forward! Will definitely check it out next time I'm in the area.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                          How is the restaurant going bud ?
                          It is going very well, been open 3 weeks and every week has been better, we do not have enough parking, I am going down to the city and see if I can talk them into letting me pour more concrete, i have the room but it has to do with water run off, greenscapes and hardscapes , blah blah blah. I also have about 1800 square feet that is storage right now, if they let me add parking we may open that up, maybe add a bar and more seating, did not really want a bar but it would be in the rear of building separated away from the dining room.

Comment

I own a restaurant and parking has been a super problem for me. Do whatever you can to add more spots and save yourself some headaches. I added liquor and a bar 2 years ago and it's the best decision I've ever made.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexdeer19 View Post
                              I own a restaurant and parking has been a super problem for me. Do whatever you can to add more spots and save yourself some headaches. I added liquor and a bar 2 years ago and it's the best decision I've ever made.
                              We serve margaritas and daiquiris now, we have wine as well, thinking about serving some sangria if I can find a recipe that I like.

Comment

glad to hear things are going well for you!

Comment

Working...
                                X