• Show
Clear All

Turned out real good...

Those potbelly are great blinds!!!

Comment

Yep that is a great view

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
        Wish I could afford those fancy bow blinds like that. Guess Im gonna stick to my 5 gal bucket and cut cedar limbs.

Nothing wrong with a 5 gallon bucket and a few cut cedar limbs. That's how I shot this dude as he walked down a trail 20 yards away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Really nice Jeremy! You and Brandon both have some very nice setups.

Comment

That's a good one JD,

I've sat many of hunts on a bucket in the brush but now my big ol butt and back hurts too much to do that.

Comment

Brandon are those windows low enough to shoot from? Don't remember the height on those blinds.

Comment

Yes. It worked out real good.

Comment

cool

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                    That's a good one JD,

I've sat many of hunts on a bucket in the brush but now my big ol butt and back hurts too much to do that.

For sure. I'm too lazy now and like to move around too much.!

Comment

I like the cedar blinds but I just choose a chair instead of a bucket

Comment

Nice new blinds Jeremy and Brandon!

Now for the love all of all things holy...sand down that Big Horn and repaint it before it rusts out and you have to buy another one..

Comment

Lol.
                          Yeah, I definitely need to repaint it soon. I'll use the same bare metal paint I used on my All Seasons.

Comment

Made it out to the lease this weekend. Got another feed pen set and more protein out. Saw good numbers of deer. A lot of bucks still hard horned. Turkeys were already henned up. And found a few sheds.

Comment

Originally posted by Jzoch View Post
                              Made it out to the lease this weekend. Got another feed pen set and more protein out. Saw good numbers of deer. A lot of bucks still hard horned. Turkeys were already henned up. And found a few sheds.

Good deal.
                              This is definitely the best time to get a lot of lease work done.

We had a few bucks drop early but most are still walking around with them on.
                              Should start dropping like flies over the next few weeks or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Nice new blinds Jeremy and Brandon!

Now for the love all of all things holy...sand down that Big Horn and repaint it before it rusts out and you have to buy another one..
                                Looks like he got lazy and trimmed down the legs !

Comment

Working...
                                X