Muscle Car Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JSF View Post
    Wasnt you talking about hopping yours up some??
    ehhh maybe or just sell and start a '69 from sheet metal and build a brand new modern car with its shell

Comment

71 nova, 383 stroker, 373 gears, pro comp cam, dart iron eagle heads, harland sharp roller rockers, holley avenger carb, and few other goodies under the hood
      Attached Files

Comment

Good looking cars. Keep them coming.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
          ehhh maybe or just sell and start a '69 from sheet metal and build a brand new modern car with its shell
          A touring 69 would be sweet for sure but that is a nice 68 that could be beast with a bit of oilfield cash thrown at it

Comment

Im curious......the new Challenger SRT Hellcat comes with 700 hp already so is that with everything in it modded to the max or will you be able to add things to boost power like if you bought a regular challenger? Because if you could upgrade a few things here and there such as injectors and throttle body and such and squeeze another 100 hp it would be nuts

Comment

Dad's '69 Camaro (fake) SS. Basically stock with the original 327. yes I know they didn't make a 327 SS, that's the fake part

Comment

A touring 69 would be sweet for sure but that is a nice 68 that could be beast with a bit of oilfield cash thrown at it
                Have also though of doin both but who knows haha
                Im curious......the new Challenger SRT Hellcat comes with 700 hp already so is that with everything in it modded to the max or will you be able to add things to boost power like if you bought a regular challenger? Because if you could upgrade a few things here and there such as injectors and throttle body and such and squeeze another 100 hp it would be nuts
                I would be willing to bet boost could be raised a good amount with the right upgrades. A factory car is always conservative because they don't want to have to fix them under warranty. I'm sure you could take it to 1k with the right stuff but longevity would likely tank and then you're looking and tranny, rear end, and just about everything else to actually use the power.
                Last edited by bphillips; 07-17-2014, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Just a tiny little 6 cylinder.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                    Have also though of doin both but who knows haha

I would be willing to bet boost could be raised a good amount with the right upgrades. A factory car is always conservative because they don't want to have to fix them under warranty. I'm sure you could take it to 1k with the right stuff but longevity would likely tank and then you're looking and tranny, rear end, and just about everything else to actually use the power.
                    Im kinda concerned about all the electronics involved with this car (user adjustable suspension, engine and tranny parameters) bc I would buy it to keep it basically till it was a classic.....whats gonna happen 10-15 years down the road when that stuff starts to malfunction? Sounds like a nightmare even though it would by no means be a daily driver. ....may be better off buyin a regular SRT Challenger and super charging and modding it myself .....could end up with the same HP but less electronics...dont know if any of that makes any sense but I fear that keeping a car till its a classic maybe hard to do bc of the amount of electronics and crap that can break
                    Last edited by JSF; 07-17-2014, 09:55 PM.

Comment

May as well repost the Chevelle concept
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BQ93 View Post

Dynamite comes in small packages too.

Comment

Originally posted by BQ93 View Post

Sneaky little *******s there

Comment

Here's my Camaro and my brothers Chevelle - both 67s. Camaro has the 327, Chevelle has a 383. Both Muncie 4 speeds.

These pics were taken at a 'Cars' themed birthday party - like the Pixar movie. See the eyeballs in the windshields?

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405658824.946197.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	24317064

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405658852.010531.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	24317065

Comment

Cool cars.

Comment

Youll always be able to squeeze more out of them just may take a couple months after they come out with it before aftermarket stuff is available. Be interesting to see it fully modded. May just have to go ahead and rebuild mine so I can out run it lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X