• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m in. Just haven’t finalized my team yet

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
      no ties

Oh, they know there are not any ties. Heckyl and Jeckyl were just having a little fun with me getting the deadline wrong. I have their names written on the corner of my blackboard that never gets erased. I'll remember them for a long time

Comment

Here's the Invitee list. There may be a couple of additions.

Comment

In!
          DJ
          Woods
          Rory
          Day
          Phil
          Fowler

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
            Oh, they know there are not any ties. Heckyl and Jeckyl were just having a little fun with me getting the deadline wrong. I have their names written on the corner of my blackboard that never gets erased. I'll remember them for a long time
            I say the committee has a vote to place these 2 on the committee. They can be in charge of inquiries and complaints department.

Comment

Day
              Rose
              Rahm
              Lefty
              DJ
              Thomas

Comment

Fowler
                Watson
                Spieth
                Mcllroy
                Mickelson
                Rose

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                  I say the committee has a vote to place these 2 on the committee. They can be in charge of inquiries and complaints department.

Thanks for waking me up. I had forgotten we make all the rules

Looks like I need to crank up the new computer and start entering all the teams. It's going to be a good year.

I still like Fossil Creek as the course. As bad as the DOT delays can be, it is still only about a 650 mile drive for me. I am willing to give the staff at the golf shop a pass for wearing caps inside. Arnie would never allow that at one of his courses' but he would understand driving across the street to get a cocktail

Someone mentioned Champions Walk or Circle as an alternative last year. I did a little recon on the course last year and it looks acceptable. Add in the Speedway, Buccee's, all the boot discount stores and Mule Barn and it looks pretty good.

KMart49 also suggested a course maybe along I-20 but I forget the name.

Fossil Creek still has the facilities, cold beer on course, driving range for a possible fund raiser, hotels in the are, HH location and a awards presentation ceremony and is a great place to play if we can keep the frisbee throwers off the course...or out of their yards I don't know which

Get your entries posted.

Comment

Early odds

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	24534938

Comment

I actually along with my partner Abcdj has enjoyed Fossil Creek, trophies to prove. My time in equipment vans at Houston Open starts tomorrow, have a pass where I can park with players and caddies. If time allows I will post pics of some of the players, some of the guys may ask for the autograph of the famed 17NCS.
                      Only TBH sticker in parking lot.
                      My pick for the Masters this year is as follows:
                      Kevin Kinser, Bubba Watson, Tommy Fleetwood, Tiger Woods, Louis Oostheizen, Justin Rose

Comment

I’ll take Tony Finau for a thousand Alex!

Comment

Originally posted by pure lefty View Post
                          I actually along with my partner Abcdj has enjoyed Fossil Creek, trophies to prove. My time in equipment vans at Houston Open starts tomorrow, have a pass where I can park with players and caddies. If time allows I will post pics of some of the players, some of the guys may ask for the autograph of the famed 17NCS.
                          Only TBH sticker in parking lot.
                          My pick for the Masters this year is as follows:
                          Kevin Kinser, Bubba Watson, Tommy Fleetwood, Tiger Woods, Louis Oostheizen, Justin Rose
                          There you go, two more votes for Fossill Creek!

There are some guys out there I will not sign for

Comment

I'm totally in on this! Here goes...

Fowler, Rory, Bubba, Mickelson, Justin Thomas, Jason Day

Comment

Paging Kmart49, did you post a course South of I-20 or in the South DFW last year? What was it?
                              On my first trip to the TBH Open I drove by White Stone in Benbrook but it looked kind of lean for our crowd. Also, do not recall looking for bars, hotels, restaurants or bars in that area.

Comment

What's in the bag, Bubba Watson.

15 wraps of tape?!

Comment

Working...
                                X