Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allen lil nasty 100 grain

Comment

I think the biggest thing is just to make sure you constantly touch up the sharpness of your blades. too many times people forget this from taking them in and out of your quiver.

Comment

I personally shoot the slick tricks 100 gr. and have nothing but great success. They always fly true and are extremely sharp. I can't wait to see what she gets this year I have had such a great time shooting with yall at the all the Deerman. Happy huntings!

Comment

Originally posted by nozzlejunky6177 View Post
          I personally shoot the slick tricks 100 gr. and have nothing but great success. They always fly true and are extremely sharp. I can't wait to see what she gets this year I have had such a great time shooting with yall at the all the Deerman. Happy huntings!
          she is so looking forward to it we are hunting opening weekend. We went with the magnus stinger. Trying to get some stuff ironed out now with tuning but once we get that done I think she is going to be deadly as long as we can keep her within 20 yards. She will not get a green light over 20 yards and if it is any closer then 20 I am pretty confident we will have a dead dear

Comment

Spitfire all day but with a low poundage bow I would go with a muzzy fixed blade.

Comment

100 gr ramcats. BAD TO THE BONE!!

Comment

Got a new Sniper 370 xbow. I have it set to 20/30/40 with 100g field points. I tried shooting a slick trick at 20 and it was low and to the right by 6 inches or so. Do I need to sight the bow to broadheads or any other tuning involved? Slick trick is stuck in the target, will have to try a foam target.

Comment

I like the thunderheads best.
                  Using Muzzy thus year but they are a pain to put together.

Comment

Originally posted by enewman View Post
                    My new head I’m going to play with this year

What head is this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by h_town_ags View Post
                      I think the biggest thing is just to make sure you constantly touch up the sharpness of your blades. too many times people forget this from taking them in and out of your quiver.
                      I like the quivers that have the two spots that grip the shaft and an open hood with no foam for this reason as well as you don't have to be as careful with how you insert mechanical heads.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by enewman View Post
                        My new head I’m going to play with this year
                        saw those or similar online, would love to try as well. Wicked!

Comment

Originally posted by Hendo View Post
                          What head is this?

German Kinetics?

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Hendo View Post
                            What head is this?

that is a silver flame from grizzly stiks. that one is a 200gr. and I believe 1 7/8 cut.

Comment

Picked up a couple of new broadheads to try. 150 grain Grizzlystiks Maasai single right bevel and 150 grain German Kinetics.

Comment

You made a good choice with the stingers.

Comment

Working...
                                X