• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good night little piggy!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Wisconsin Hog Hunters

WELL my friends from Wisconsin arrived around 3pm. We discussed the night hog hunting and how it was to go. Around 430pm I got the guys set up with guns , night visions and in a stand ready to go. We started seeing hogs moving right before dark but no good shots. Then at dark the shooting began. All 3 hunters got a hog and 1 guy got 2. They could have shot more but they were limited on the ice chest room they had and room in the truck for the ride back to Wisconsin. So by 730pm they were done and we had got them to the road to be picked up. I had to make 2 loads with my little Geo Tracker. Got them to the cleaning station and began cleaning. Then the rain hit. So we got wet but all in all it was great time. these guys were very very Happy. They had went on 2 paid hunts while they were here in Texas. 1 was a bust 2 days and no hogs. 1 Was with Capt Mike and it was a thermal hunt. they got 6 hogs. They had fun but they really liked my setup. big stands and just sit and wait. The hogs are there and came right out like I told them. 3 hours of hunting and we were done. hogs were still crossing in front of us. Glad they were out of room in the truck I would have been cleaning hogs all night.LOL. Wished I could video at night. just have not got the set up yet.
      Attached Files

Comment

Congrats!Sounds like y'all had an awesome time

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
          Dang look at the teeth on him. Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Check this out!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

That's narly

Comment

Im currently sitting nice and dry in a box in the piney woods. Hope porky and his friends come out to play. The old Savage (Maggie as i call her) is thirsty and needs a little attention. 180 to the feeder. Chip shot for the 7mag.

Comment

Good luck bloodstick. Stack'em high

Comment

Trying to get my 12yo son his first bow kill. Had a boar in, but wouldn’t quite give him the 10 yard shot he needs.

Comment

I'm sitting at a hole in the fence. I should have brought a shotgun. Going to be hand to hand in here

Comment

I'm back in my blind, feeder went of 45 minutes ago and haven't seen a thing yet.

Comment

Good luck everyone!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AgBass01 View Post
                          I'm back in my blind, feeder went of 45 minutes ago and haven't seen a thing yet.

Same here. Not even deer coming to corn after the rain. Would have been nice to watch something at least.
                          Im out for the night. Might hunt again tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                            Same here. Not even deer coming to corn after the rain. Would have been nice to watch something at least.
                            Im out for the night. Might hunt again tomorrow

Same here

Comment

Good luck to everyone still hunting?

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

I've gone back and forth with myself all evening. Everything is too perfect not to sit tonight. NW wind and the neighbors up wind have been burning brush piles all day. Should have some good smoke cover scent.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X