No announcement yet.

WTB Drone/Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mavic is a good machine because it's size you will take it more because of the small size and easy deployment.

Comment

I recently got mine and went with the Mavic Air and did so because of how portable it is. Plus the 4k camera and how easy it is to fly. The range is awesome and I shopped and found mine on sale. I also bought the DJI refresh in case it got destroyed while learning how to fly it.

Comment

The drone footage here was with a Mavic pro

A short promo of the Southern Lite LED products on an Edge 550 Duck Boat powered by a Gator tail Outboard. Huge thanks to Donald Joseph O'Neil Jr. for shooti...

Comment

I wish they had the Mavic before I bought the Phantom. But that said, I also don't fly it near like I thought I would.

Comment

I don't know anything about any others, but my brother has the phantom IV and it is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysinshorts View Post
              Why would someone by a Mavic over the Phantom? I would assume the size.
              Yeah the phantom cannot be folded up, but when the mavic is folded up it is pretty compact.

Comment

Originally posted by gonecoastal View Post
                I also have a Spark. After I had it for a few weeks, I was really wishing I had jumped straight into a Mavic!
                I was thinking that too but I'm glad I didn't because I flew my buddy's mavic a few weeks ago and you can tell that it is a lot bigger but that is ok depending on the uses that you have for it, I fly through houses regularly and the mavic is just too big to do that comfortably.

Comment

Here you can check out some of the videos I have shot with my spark within the last year. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO1..._as=subscriber

Comment

Working...
                  X