• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hgiles View Post
    Got some go fast parts for my nova

And the car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s cool. I have a guy I work with that has been building a 65 for several years now. Apparently they were different than the previous models.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Lot's of awesome rides on this thread.

Comment

1950 Ford Business Coupe (restomod). Flathead 6 was pulled for the build.

1967 Mustang 289 - C4 Automatic with electric overdrive. Dualed and idles nice with a 265DE (R/V) cam. 1967 Mustang 9" rear-end with a balanced custom driveshaft.

Comment

Buzzing blacktop near home.

Comment

Paint is finished.

Comment

Friend building up this one for a client. Gonna be sweet

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Couple of vids to share...while muscle cars focus on getting out of the hole, there is something to be said for today's technology & vehicles that were designed for the track that has left & right turns.

The $75k ZL1 1LE & the new $120k ZR1

Best handling 2018...gotta give GM the applause here as the ZO6 was the cheapest & 2nd fastest to the Lambo.

NOW WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES!Zum dritten Mal küren wir von sport auto das "Best Handling Car", wie immer auf der Rennstrecke L'Anneau Du Rhin in Frankreich. Di...

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                      Couple of vids to share...while muscle cars focus on getting out of the hole, there is something to be said for today's technology & vehicles that were designed for the track that has left & right turns.

The $75k ZL1 1LE & the new $120k ZR1

https://youtu.be/tLvR9DMMb1c
                      I'm just a dumb redneck, but explain to me why they didn't put a manual up against a manual?

Comment

Not mine, but my friends shop truck.

Click image for larger version

Name:	wedge.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	24546525

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                          I'm just a dumb redneck, but explain to me why they didn't put a manual up against a manual?
                          Many on Camaro6 forum were wondering as well...my uneducated guess is that what GM gave them to make sure their newest top shelf / poster boy could get the best times on that short track by using an auto application over stick. Or maybe it's the only ZR1 they could scrounge up for the test?? They also mentioned the ZR1 had the new 10 speed which it doesn't. They tried, but The A10 simply wouldn't fit in the vette and forced the A8. I suspect the new mid engine we are getting teased with will most certainly have it.

In contrast, The ZL1 1LE is only available with the manual as do all other 1LE Camaro trims regardless of power plant...1LE = Black hood w/ Manual in GM nomenclature . Was also surprised to see so many autos inn the supercar testing.

~~~~~~~~~~

Dodge just announced the HellCat RedEye Widebody with 797hp that should be another screamer on the 1/4 & not burn up the wallet like the demon. Article states the Hellcat engine is going to find it's way into the RAM TRX to compete with the Raptor too. Good stuff.

Comment

Does a '69 Fastback Restomod count?

393 stroker, with solid roller cam
                            540/537 hp/torque
                            Tremec 5-spd trans
                            3" headers, with 1 3/4" tubes
                            Power rack and pinion steering, with 4-wheel power disc brakes.

Basically, a street legal, open-track racecar.

A couple of weeks ago, I rolled her out to start it, in prep for selling it.
                            Here is a vid.

After two years sitting in the garage, I roll out the '69 fastback to start cleaning it up.First thing to do, is start the engine.More vids to follow, after ...

Comment

Originally posted by j944 View Post
                              Not mine, but my friends shop truck.

[ATTACH]916000[/ATTACH]

That...is...AWESOME!

Comment

The wife’s new 2018 toy.

Comment

Working...
                                X