No announcement yet.

If DODGE is such a great truck.....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on guys, y'all know how this happens.

A "four point" jumps up talking smack and the brotherhood gets all upset.

Consider the source gentlemen, we've been here before.

Comment

Huh funny I wore this shirt today.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by GAMEGETTER2117 View Post
        I've seen the commercials, the best selling truck, blah blah blah. I've also seen the recalls and think about this also. Take a drive around used car lots and tell me what brand truck you see the most of, DODGE. Just sayin.
        Not going exactly how you planned huh?
        Last edited by Rubi513; 08-04-2015, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Some really retarded arguements here

let me be the first to point out...
          a) used car dealers...stock what they can sell
          b) lack of a certain manufacturers used car lot in your town isnt a good thing.
          c) Putting stink bait on a broke hook only works part of the way..

Comment

Had a 2000 Dodge truck put 177,000 on it with only 2 minor issues.
            Had a 2011 ford truck 72,000 miles had problems the whole time I had it.
            Just got a 2015 Dodge 1500, hope it works like my 2000 did.

Comment

There was a study once that associated brand loyalty with vehicles, beer, "die hard football fans, etc with people that were not satisfied with their lives. They replaced personal goals and accomplishment with inexplicable loyalty to companies and teams to create a false sense of pride and success based on others' status and success.

Comment

My very first truck I ever owned was a 2001 Ram 1500 4wd, 5.2 liter, had 260,000 miles on it when I sold it.
                My dad has a 2002 2500, 5.9 6 speed, it stays hooked up to a trailer with tractor, it's only got about 280,000 miles on it, not loaded the thing will get around 20mpg, all original, the dash needs to be reworked, like all of the similar year/build.

I drive a Ford, but their is absolutely nothing wrong with a Dodge, it's all how they are driven and maintained, sure they have their recalls, which maker doesn't these days?

My $.02

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  There was a study once that associated brand loyalty with vehicles, beer, "die hard football fans, etc with people that were u satisfied with their lives. They replaced personal goals and accomplishment through inexplicable loyalty to companies and teams to create a false sense of pride and success based on others' status and success.
                  Study done by one of them foreign rice grinder car makers???
                  Some Biscuits probably dont even like the Astros, drink Miller Lite, or know who Dale Earnhardt was !!!!
                  THIS IS 'MERICA B****!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                    There was a study once that associated brand loyalty with vehicles, beer, "die hard football fans, etc with people that were not satisfied with their lives. They replaced personal goals and accomplishment with inexplicable loyalty to companies and teams to create a false sense of pride and success based on others' status and success.
                    Yeah I heard about that study too Bobby. Conducted by a Texan's fan if I'm not mistaken?

Comment

I'm just here to publicly proclaim that I love my Ram truck.

Comment

don't hate me, I'm just here to stir the pot. Really though, I have nothing against dodges, i just don't like their fit and finish over other manufacturers.

Comment

I bought my first truck last year, and before I did I test drove a Dodge, Chevy and a Ford. I ended up buying the F-150 because I liked the interior best, and just liked the look and feel of it. I didn't have a problem or "hate" for the others. People like what they like. My cousin is one of these people. He has a Chevy, always has had a Chevy, and always will have a Chevy. Every chance he gets he posts something silly about how totally super awesome Chevys are. I guess I'm just not that into it. I'd buy any of them next time if I found one that I liked at the right price. Makes me no difference who makes it.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                            Yeah I heard about that study too Bobby. Conducted by a Texan's fan if I'm not mistaken?

Ouch. I thought we were better than that.

Just look for the guy with a new truck with a sticker on the back that says EATIN FORDS, shi$&in DODGES. He will be a die hard fan of a team from another city or state and his brand of ________ is far superior to yours.

Comment

It's how I roll
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
                                I have never owned a dodge, but from the guys I know that have had them they seem to run forever. The problem is the little thing that break all over (dashboards, seats, ac vents, etc.)
                                Add power windows and transmissions.

Comment

Working...
                                X