If DODGE is such a great truck.....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If DODGE is such a great truck.....?

I've seen the commercials, the best selling truck, blah blah blah. I've also seen the recalls and think about this also. Take a drive around used car lots and tell me what brand truck you see the most of, DODGE. Just sayin.

Lol. Here we go.

Comment

Ford should not be in existence for the obamanation they put out between 03.5 until 2011.

Comment

I really don't see why so many people care what others are buying. I'm not trying to convince anyone that my truck is better. It's what I wanted and it works for me (so far). I've had all three major brands (no Toyota) and they've all had flaws. Guess I don't see why it matters what others decide to buy.

Comment

Im just pointing out the obvious, its your hard earned money.

Comment

I have owned 3 different Dodge 4x4 trucks over the last 9 years.All were bought new.One had over 160k on it when I sold it.Never had 1 single issue with any of them at all.Just traded my last one in on a 2015 Tundra.Hope I have the same luck with Toyota as I did with Dodge.

Comment

So do you have a Dodge truck since you have seen the recalls or just hearsay?

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                So do you have a Dodge truck since you have seen the recalls or just hearsay?
                Hes just running his mouth like the rest lol.

I find that 99% of folks who slam dodge and Ram, havent ever even owned one. My last one has 160k+ on it. I wanted a new one and bought one last september (happy birthday to me ) and me and my wife love it. Fully loaded 1500 with the hemi and 4x4. Folks need to realize the recall is on the older trucks. 2012 was the newest one I think. At least they are doing something about it, unlike ford who just stuck folks with the 6.broke and 6.4 haha

Comment

My 1998 Ram had 210,000 miles on the original engine and tranny. Put it on Craigslist and sold it 15 mins later.

Bought a brand new Ram 1500 Outdoorsman Mossy Oak edition. No problems yet.

I bet you prolly drive a jap truck.

Comment

Originally posted by GAMEGETTER2117 View Post
                    I've seen the commercials, the best selling truck, blah blah blah. I've also seen the recalls and think about this also. Take a drive around used car lots and tell me what brand truck you see the most of, DODGE. Just sayin.
                    Just sayin you just wasted your breath and my time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

All I know is at 1 o'clock this morning I wasn't thinking about any kind of truck....still a dodge fan

Comment

I loved my 98. My inlaws drive nothing but Dodge 2500 diesels. 4 in the last 10 years with 1 lemmon, 2 had transmission issues but they all (except the lemmon) ran for more than 200000 miles. I just like Fords options, interior and back seat space better.

Comment

Im just pointing out the obvious, its your hard earned money.
                          Exactly...It's their hard earned money. So let them spend it how they please

Comment

Actually I see more Fords. Just sayin

Comment

I better get rid of mine, hell its only got 242,000 miles on it.lol Oh yea its that hemi.

Comment

Working...
                              X