Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's awesome

Comment

That is one cool azz build. Cant wait for some video cruising it around.

Comment

Just curious. How do you steer it?

Comment

Originally posted by MisterB View Post
          Just curious. How do you steer it?

I'll have a stick steer connected to rudders on the cage. Hopefully will finish that in the next few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Seems like the motor could be moved further back towards the boat?

Comment

That is gonna be cool

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkpuppy 1 View Post
                Seems like the motor could be moved further back towards the boat?

You have to balance the weight out. You also want your rudders to be on the transom in the back.

Comment

update

Comment

Hit a lull. But I'm having to work on it tonight. I have to get some wheels on this thing so I can back it out of the garage. Working on some brackets for removable wheels right now.

Comment

Where you at on this? Darrell S is already done on his second hull!!

Can't wait to see this think on the water under it's own power.

Comment

Originally posted by Merc View Post
                        Where you at on this? Darrell S is already done on his second hull!!

Can't wait to see this think on the water under it's own power.

Hah! The motor is having starting issues. Currently just sitting in my garage. Currently quit my job and started two companies. Once I get these off the ground I’ll start working on it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle19 View Post
                          Hah! The motor is having starting issues. Currently just sitting in my garage. Currently quit my job and started two companies. Once I get these off the ground I’ll start working on it again.

Sound like some good excuses!! Goodluck on the endeavors!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle19 View Post
                            Funny story....I have two threads floating around on the forum that one failed and one was uncompleted. I was going to build a short tail mud motor but ended up getting a way bigger boat than I thought I was going to get so I abanded the project. I've had an 18hp lawn mower engine just sitting in my garage for a year and a half. The other thread was a failed foam kayak thread. I used the wrong type of fiberglass and it melted the foam...
                            Dont let this be #3 man! I read the whole thread before I realized it was a year old and hasnt been worked on in a few months. So now im looking forward to the finished product and how yours does compared to the aluminum hull. But I completely understand life gets in the way.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X