Trespasser help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    Sorry to be negative but I'm already worked up knowing once you and LEO catch him red handed nothing will happen to him but a slap on the wrist.
    Yep. It freaking pathetic.

Comment

Good luck! Hope you resolve this!!!!!

Comment

grrrrrr......mfrs

Comment

looks like Boy Robert Henry-Lincoln 1 4 5

Comment

Could just as well be a neighbor seeing the gate open wanting to visit with you, checking if you could use some help, checking to see if you could mow something for him, maybe he needed someone to lease his property for hunting. My point..I wouldn't get to worked up about it at this point being the gate was open, he's going down the road, and nothing came up missing. Worth checking in to...but no need to blast away at this guy either.

Comment

Almost looks like a disabled vet plate. That would be an easy truck to spot. Maybe just trying to be neighborly
              Last edited by sbushee; 05-14-2018, 12:01 PM. Reason: Add to message

Comment

Near as I can tell.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	24539405

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                  Near as I can tell.

[ATTACH]908059[/ATTACH]

Hahahahaha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                    Near as I can tell.

[ATTACH]908059[/ATTACH]

lmao! Thats him.... Is there something else you need to add to the story jason? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                      Sherrif called and stated he knows the description of the truck well and will get back with me. Extra patrol in our neck of the woods. Just a waiting game! The truck also has red and blue lights on the front bumper.

Volunteer fire fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                        Could just as well be a neighbor seeing the gate open wanting to visit with you, checking if you could use some help, checking to see if you could mow something for him, maybe he needed someone to lease his property for hunting. My point..I wouldn't get to worked up about it at this point being the gate was open, he's going down the road, and nothing came up missing. Worth checking in to...but no need to blast away at this guy either.
                        I am with this guy ^. But while I am here, riddle me this.....if you see this truck every weekend why are you on the Internet asking if anybody can make out the license plates? Tell us the rest of the story.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                          Leave a note then! Been here 10 yrs. Know all surrounding land owners. Getting more details and should come to conclusion quickly. We all know one another on this stretch of road. You see a "No Trespassing" sign that doesn't mean you can come through the gate and help yourself around the entire perimeter!

Jeff I called local VFD already. No matches but that was my first thought!

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
                            I am with this guy ^. But while I am here, riddle me this.....if you see this truck every weekend why are you on the Internet asking if anybody can make out the license plates? Tell us the rest of the story.
                            You got your panties in a wad there bub?
                            Last edited by Lone_Wolf; 05-14-2018, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
                              Somebody got there panties in a wad this morning....jeez
                              No, my truck is white and has a “I’d rather step in sh*t than smoke it” bumper sticker on the back.

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
                                Seriously? I live here! This is my home property. I do not know the guy personally. He frequents our road as I recognize the vehicle. Is he an adjoining neighbor? No! Does he have the right to just go through my gate and help himself 15 minutes around my property? No!

I want a name and instead of waiting for his sorry a to take another joy ride on my place I will post a pic and see if I can get details. Clear enough? Do I need to add to my story?

Land is no different than a home! How would some of you like to come home and know someone's just helped themselves into your place and looked around? Frustrating especially after dealing with hog doggers 2 months ago! People need to respect other people's property!

Comment

Working...
                                X