Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news, prayers..

Comment

congratulations, i remember when we said the same.

hope all continues well for her/ya'll. time to get back to enjoying life, you only have 1 chance at it.

Comment

Great news! We will keep the family in our Prayers!

Comment

Really great news!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
            Today was Tina's LAST DAY of radiation! A few follow-up appointments, some hormone pills, and we're back to a "normal" life; if there is such a thing after cancer!

So happy to read this today good deal

Comment

Prayers still with you guys! What an ordeal to have to go through! Sure pray that you guys get a break and indeed do get back to normal livin'...

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                Today was Tina's LAST DAY of radiation! A few follow-up appointments, some hormone pills, and we're back to a "normal" life; if there is such a thing after cancer!
                Wow, just seeing this now! I know y'all are thrilled and praying for continued healing and the "new normal". Blessed to count ya'll friends!
                Brian

Comment

That's fantastic news, Kevin!!! Praise God!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                    That's fantastic news, Kevin!!! Praise God!!
                    Amen!

Comment

VERY happy for y'all Kevin! Tina has been an inspiration in this KCA fight!

Comment

Oh my!!!! I am just seeing this Kevin. It has been one heckuva ride for your guys. I may be late to the news but kneemail is headed your way!!!!

Comment

I’ve been avoiding this thread out of fear. Glad I peeked. God bless you both.

Comment

One year, after treatments, Tina had her second "6 month" checkup on Monday, and follow-up with her oncologist, yesterday.

For those of you that aren't familiar, the best word you can hear is

NED

No Evidence of Disease!

Monday's tests show no signs of cancer, and the next scans are in a year, instead of six months!

Comment

Answered prayers and awesome news, brother.

Comment

praying for you guys

Comment

Working...
                                X