No announcement yet.

free online shot placement simulator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

57 the first and 92 second the 2nd straight down shot got me suprisingly i got the running deer on the first shot(luck)

Comment

68 on first try, 92 on second. Running one and bedded threw me. Don't agree with some of the placements either - many seem too high and too far back for a given angle.

Comment

Man I SUCK!!!! I have the lowest score posted yet and I ain't tellin' what it was. I shot a buuuuunch at the runner.

Comment

Thanks for sharing, very good for the mind!

Comment

New bookmark. This is much better than solitaire. 71 first time through.

Comment

Originally posted by txsteele View Post
              Man I SUCK!!!! I have the lowest score posted yet and I ain't tellin' what it was. I shot a buuuuunch at the runner.
              Dont worry -13 on mine. I have ADD and just started clicking till I was right.

Comment

Not even posting first score!!! 92 second time through... Fun game, thanks for sharing.

Comment

55 first time. Did decent on the running deer. I flung 30 arrows at the bedded deer.

Comment

Originally posted by txsteele View Post
                    I didn't tell what my first score was but I didnt' figure it counted cause my bow wasn't sighted in and the broadheads they give me opened up in flight nor did they give me the proper spine arrows.

Remember you need to tune your equipment!!

Comment

i blew a bunch of shots on the running deer until I read the tips and saw you had to lead him. then i scored 98 the second go round.

Comment

I got a 72 on my first go round, but a couple of the shot placements they want will result in some long tracks (not to mention the angles). Especially the ones with their front legs back. I'd really hate to see a new bow hunter base their decisions off of that game.

Comment

If that game is accurate I am going to have to get a couple more quivers to carry all the arrows I am going to need...

Comment

I suck agian

Comment

Wish there was one for Black Bear. Could have used it last year. Practiced and practiced with a 3D target. When it came to shot time I hit right where I aimed. (The ten ring) Didn't consider the angle and the amount of fur. Had one ****** off 350 pound boar when I bounced a buzzcutt off of his ribcage.

Comment

88 on second try...darn bedded dear killed ME the first time. He would have looked like a porcupine with all those arrows.

Comment

Working...
                                X