OMG - Trump is a Nationalist!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LWC View Post
    Heard on good morning america that all of these last 3 shooters were "white nationalists". The media is such a crock. They label anything and anybody for their own agenda.
    All bull***t!
    El Paso manifesto was all over the place. Right, left etc...
    Dayton shooter is antifa, Elizabeth warren supporting leftist.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
      All bull***t!
      El Paso manifesto was all over the place. Right, left etc...
      Dayton shooter is antifa, Elizabeth warren supporting leftist.
      Yep, but they want it all tied to Trump. Pretty sickening...

Comment

na·tion·al·ist
        [ˈnaSH(ə)nələst]
        NOUN
        a person who strongly identifies with their own nation and vigorously supports its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.

This is the part I dont like ...

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
          na·tion·al·ist
          [ˈnaSH(ə)nələst]
          NOUN
          a person who strongly identifies with their own nation and vigorously supports its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.

Exclusion OR Detriment. Which means you could just be ignoring them. I'm perfectly okay with helping others out when we can, but only when we have our own house in order. This reckless throw cash all over the world crap has to stop.

Comment

EVERY American should be a Nationalist. This is THE greatest country on the planet & 1,000's of people illegally entering it on a daily basis is proof of that.
            A Nationalist is simply loving one's country & putting it before all other countries.
            WHY would we want a POTUS that is NOT a Nationalist?!?!?!

Dang idjits.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
              EVERY American should be a Nationalist. This is THE greatest country on the planet & 1,000's of people illegally entering it on a daily basis is proof of that.
              A Nationalist is simply loving one's country & putting it before all other countries.

Dang idjits.
              No kidding. Who the Sam Hell wants a POTUS that would rather help another Country before ourselves?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                No kidding. Who the Sam Hell wants a POTUS that would rather help another Country before ourselves?
                We tried that already

Comment

Nuff said.
                  Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post

Dang idjits.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                    na·tion·al·ist
                    [ˈnaSH(ə)nələst]
                    NOUN

I honestly don't understand why you or any other American would dislike that.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                      I honestly don't understand why you or any other American would dislike that.

No joke!
                      Tell you what, whichever nations are being excluded can just fight a revolution, win, and create their own “America”. For the good of themselves and generations to come!

Comment

Here is the definition in which I believe most people think of when they think about it without reading the definition. I also believe this is the most accurate definition of the word.

Comment

If it was any other President being described as a nationalist it would be celebrated by the left and the Trump haters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                            If it was any other President being described as a nationalist it would be celebrated by the left and the Trump haters

Yup.
                            And they wouldn't always put "white" in front of it.

Comment

I’m a white nationalist!

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post

I don’t know about that. Most seem to despise land of opportunity that is America and measures that would actually foster more opportunities

Comment

Working...
                                X