X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dinner

Comment

Originally posted by Shake N' Bake View Post
      More pics. Its storming to the north west of us.

We were in that blind last year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Well late last night they decided to cancel the hunt this morning. We've had a bunch of rain and they don't want to tear the ranch roads up.

Comment

Well maybe she can still get it done somewhere this year. Every outing will be a new adventure for a long time.

And thanks for taking us along for the ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Shake N' Bake View Post
            Well late last night they decided to cancel the hunt this morning. We've had a bunch of rain and they don't want to tear the ranch roads up.

That's a bummer about the rain. Hopefully y'all can get drawn again for another one this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
              Well maybe she can still get it done somewhere this year. Every outing will be a new adventure for a long time.

And thanks for taking us along for the ride.
              Yes sir! We will be at our lease in a few weeks amd she will be looking for her first buck! She already has 2 does under her belt.

Comment

Bummer, but awesome you guys got to go together. My daughter likes hunting too, but unfortunately she's now too old for the youth hunts.

Comment

Dang, sorry hear that. Like others said, I would bet she might get drawn again this year if y’all able.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad you guys took us along. Thanks.

Comment

Few more pics

Comment

Bummer about the rain but looks like it was a good time still. We are on deck for this upcoming weekend so hoping the rain will go away for a bit. Not looking great right now though.

Comment

Hapgood TYHP

Thanks for posting ya'lls experience, my son just got selected for a hunt there also, we will be there on November 30th. He has not yet harvested a deer so we are hoping he will get his first on this hunt!

Comment

My daughter went on her first TYHP hunt 3 weeks ago. I hope there are many more to come. Great program for the Kid and Dads. Good Luck.

Comment

We are here and the people are great! No luck yet, but we saw a young buck and some Turkeys first thing this morning. It was very windy but should be better this afternoon.

Comment

My son just got is first hog! Now we are looking for a doe or cull buck! We still have time this evening and tomorrow morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X