Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incredible deer!

Comment

amazing deer that will be fun to hunt for sure!!! Good luck and keep us posted!

Comment

I’m trying not to think about this deer daily. First solid south wind I have you can bet that I will be in the stand. Have 2 months to prep and get a plan together. Would really like to get a good video out together of this deer whether it take 1 hunt or multiple. I’m looking forward to seeing him after velvet shed.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
          What’s the mass on your buck? I’d guess 28”-30”

Beautiful buck no doubt.

Difference I see is 40”+ mass on the 8 I posted and long main beams.

Mass 40
          Spread 15
          MB 25-25
          G1 8-9
          G2 11-11
          G3 7-8
          Kickers 5

164”
          I don't have the measurement sheet anymore on my buck, but he had around 30-32" of mass. I agree that your deer is much bigger and after looking at the other pics you posted I would definitely put him in the 160s. My earlier comment was to those that have him pushing mid 170s. He's a GREAT deer no matter the score that's for sure.

Comment

If that deer weighs 250# then he's going to be all over 170". At first I was thinking a good hill country deer and thinking 150ish, but that does not seem to be the case! I'll follow the pursuit of this bruiser!

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
              If that deer weighs 250# then he's going to be all over 170". At first I was thinking a good hill country deer and thinking 150ish, but that does not seem to be the case! I'll follow the pursuit of this bruiser!
              He will weigh every bit of 225-250#. 54 days and counting before LIVE thread starts for him! Not that I’m counting the days down or anything.

Comment

Daytime trail cam pic! Finishing strong!
                Attached Files

Comment

He is huge and over 160. Is this a HF buck? Looks like it to me if he is 250#

Comment

The new day light picture look like he will be in the low 170s

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                      He is huge and over 160. Is this a HF buck? Looks like it to me if he is 250#
                      Yes, it is high fence.

Comment

What a toad!

Comment

This guy is posing too good lately!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Super cool deer and I'll say 168 7/8. Good luck hunting him!

Comment

What a cool deer! Ricks place is awesome. I took my youngest son out there one day in 2017 and we saw a lot of amazing whitetail but we were looking for an axis doe or red deer hind and didn’t see any. Gage still talks about his place to this day.

Comment

Beast

Comment

Working...
                                X