No announcement yet.

2018 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Lord, some people just want to argue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
      Some of you guys have no imagination. And you give the really good baseball coaches out there little credit for being able to come up with ways to improve odds of success on such plays.

Just because those plays get missed nightly at all levels doesn't mean that clever and resourceful coaches won't be trying to figure out ways to do better. "Point of emphasis" is what I'm predicting will happen regarding fielder communication on those plays.

Really don't understand why some want to argue the point. It's a prediction. Period.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

You give coaching too much credit, at that level they've had it all. It's about judgement, and Mali g the play.

And that's a hollow prediction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Rangers practice the ball over you head near the wall in right field every day.

Comment

[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Rangers practice the ball over you head near the wall in right field every day.
            sometimes in left and center as well. Its easier to practice when you have Perez pitching on a regular basis.

Comment

Good pitchin, beats good hittin everyday.

The “pop-up” was just a miscommunication, it happens at the highest level and no matter how much you practice, it will happen again.

Beaver coach out coached Razorback coach with timely bunts, squeezes and situational baseball.

Beavers had timely hits.....well prepared hitters.

The better team won.

Somebody said above, “If you call it, you better catch it!”

Now......when’s football start?

Comment

For those who may be interested...

The nephew pitched in three games for the Lakeland Tigers before getting his first call to head out to SS1A Connecticut Tigers. He made his first start tonight and he was **** good...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Geez man that’s a great outing

Comment

Geez man that’s a great outing

Comment

Hell yea!
                      Congrats to the young man!

Comment

Chance Kirby was thrilled to learn of the characterization his new bosses have for him."I like being called a bulldog," the Tigers' 25th-round Draft pick said. "My dad used to say that's how I was as a kid. It's kind of who I am, just trying to grind it and

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                          https://www.milb.com/milb/news/chanc...rs/c-285381240

Great stuff! Fanning 12 and only using 77 pitches in 6 innings is definitely an attention-getter. Keep us abreast of your nephew's progress, Chad.

Comment

Working...
                          X