Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bdog14 View Post
    Right, but all it takes(and I believe this will happen...or some variation) is saying that if you accept bitcoin or advertise it, you go to jail(or pay a hefty fine). Then it's over I guess.
    That didnt work out so well for getting rid of online gaming..... companies simply ..moved off shore.

Comment

Originally posted by bdog14 View Post
      Right, but all it takes(and I believe this will happen...or some variation) is saying that if you accept bitcoin or advertise it, you go to jail(or pay a hefty fine). Then it's over I guess.
      If our gov't does that, we have much bigger problems than bitcoin.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickslinger92 View Post
        I cant get my Id uploaded on to coinbase at all. Anyone else having this problem?
        I bet I've tried getting mine setup 30 times between work PC (wired connection), iPhone app, iPad web browser. Frustrating.

Comment

Geez!!! A perfect example of how eff'd up our banking system is. I transferred some money from my bank to Coinbase yesterday. Still waiting on the funds to show up over 24hrs later. I deposited CASH and was told it was immediately available to use.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
            Geez!!! A perfect example of how eff'd up our banking system is. I transferred some money from my bank to Coinbase yesterday. Still waiting on the funds to show up over 24hrs later. I deposited CASH and was told it was immediately available to use.
            I added my account yesterday. Show the funds wont be available till next week.

Comment

Took me about 4 minutes to set up Coinbase on my phone. Using CC. Put some in each of the 3 currencies. Not much, but enough to have fun with and not get all suicidal.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                Took me about 4 minutes to set up Coinbase on my phone. Using CC. Put some in each of the 3 currencies. Not much, but enough to have fun with and not get all suicidal.
                Did you buy from coinbase, or did you use gdax?

Comment

^ Thats the way to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ776 View Post
                    ^ Thats the way to do it.

I use coinbase solely. But tries opening a gpax acct and need a computer with a web cam for picture of myself. Dont have a web cam..any way around this?

Comment

****.. so dumping the 401k and buying it at 11,8K wasnt a good idea?

Comment

Can you do it mobile from a phone to verify your acct? Coinbase just takes forever and has high fees you can use GDAX to get around fees albeit they are .25% in some cases

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
                          I use coinbase solely. But tries opening a gpax acct and need a computer with a web cam for picture of myself. Dont have a web cam..any way around this?
                          Using GDAX will save you a lot on fees. Transfer between CB and GDAX is free.

Comment

Which app is everyone using to manage their Coinbase account? Or am I reading this wrong? I too am having trouble with the website.

Comment

coinbase has its own app

Comment

Coinbase app. I just made 20 bucks in less than 15 minutes. I'm pretty much Donald Trump...with real hair.

Comment

Working...
                                X