No announcement yet.

Camp Bullis 2017????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best of luck out there this year I'll follow along for the ride. Looks like they really did a bang up job of messing thing up imo so I guess I'm glad I got on a lease this year and don't have to deal with the hassle. Maybe next year if they get someone to take charge and figure things out things might improve. Best of luck to those hunting out there this year.

Comment

New archery areas maps with circles are posted on JBSA under the hunting tab. Rules for hunting this year are still being reviewed. Looks like a total of 90 archery circles/areas will be available. No gun hunting this year. I heard that over labor day 3 day weekend they brought in a helicopter and shot 460 hogs. Good luck to all. Tom

Comment

Bullis hunt

So with the less spots this year I wonder how the turn out will be? Wonder if the gun hunters going to try in a little bit of archery or just not even go out there? I would love to know the hog population after that 460 being dispatched...also read in the paper a few weeks ago about them possibly setting up posion feed to get rid of them as well. Hopefully it doesn't come to that because I'll go take down so hogs! Good luck y'all and hopefully see y'all out there!

Comment

Has anyone been out there to dove hunt?

Comment

Anyone else seeing this in the lottery section of iSportsman after purchasing a lottery "permit"? I'm assuming this is from last year?
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 1337hunter View Post
              Anyone else seeing this in the lottery section of iSportsman after purchasing a lottery "permit"? I'm assuming this is from last year?
              Yes...it's from last year. I have it too but what matters if in your permits you have the 2017-2018 WTD lottery ticket. That section is when they draw and it will update

Comment

Thanks. Just wanted to make sure!

Comment

Mine said status...."Pending the draw."

Comment

I was lucky enough to get drawn this morning, but unable to select a stand. Anyone else with this problem?

Comment

Won a Lottery Draw

Still can't choose location, but sure enough would let me pay for the WTD permit. Where on the website would there be an option to choose the stand, under what menu?

JUST GOT 8B2. Good Luck everyone
                      Last edited by 5qu1n7; 09-30-2017, 09:01 AM.

Comment

If you won the WTD lottery please call Rustin or Tray to select a stand please be patient as we are inundated with calls, we will get to everyone as soon as we can. 2102958339

Comment

I am wondering if all 90 spots were taken yet. I, unfortunately, did not get drawn. I hope there will be something left over!!!!!!

Comment

When I spoke to Rustin at about 1030, there were about 55 permits sold and about 35 stands selected.

I'm not impressed with the method of stand selection.

Comment

I got 8B2...looks to be a good stand location

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Who else got picked, and are you happy with your stand selection????

Comment

Working...
                                X