• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
    Ouch!!!
    That hurt me bad
    Couple months ago I bought 1k shares
    Guess I need to load up on 3k more shares at these prices
    Yea I'm too far in to let mine go now and am real tempted to pick up more but I wanna watch it some more

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
      Ouch!!!
      That hurt me bad
      Couple months ago I bought 1k shares
      Guess I need to load up on 3k more shares at these prices
      Oooooof. Good luck. I rode it up--sold some--and am riding it down. Alea jacta est.

Comment

Prayers for you guys!!!! Very sad to hear and watch. I know a few fellas that have lost out this go round.
        Bad deal all the way around. This is exactly how my grandfather, who worked the fields for many years, ended up working for DOW chemical in Freeport Tx. instead of staying in Electra Texas on the family ranch, where he was born and raised.
        I hate my real job but I thank GOD for it daily....

Comment

Y'all are going to make it harder for me to keep my oilfield sales job for spending so much time deleting/moderating this thread instead of selling bits!
          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
            Y'all are going to make it harder for me to keep my oilfield sales job for spending so much time deleting/moderating this thread instead of selling bits!
            Sorry.. I know this thread has definitely tested your patience a few times but its mostly good in here

Comment

Sorry I knew when I posted those comments that I'd be in trouble!!!!. However I meant all of it and it's hard when we are sending folks home and it affecting their well being!!

Thanks and keep hammering el Jefe!

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
                Sorry I knew when I posted those comments that I'd be in trouble!!!!. However I meant all of it and it's hard when we are sending folks home and it affecting their well being!!
                Man, I'm sorry amigo...one of the worst jobs a boss has is letting good people go. Lots of people affected on those decisions / actions.

Chin up!!

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                  Man, I'm sorry amigo...one of the worst jobs a boss has is letting good people go. Lots of people affected on those decisions / actions.

Chin up!!

Yep thanks brother

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post

Thanks and keep hammering el Jefe!
                    I've been in a similar position of having to let good people go, and I don't envy you. Hang in there.
                    My Flickr Photos

Comment

I've been in a similar position of having to let good people go, and I don't envy you. Hang in there.

Yes sir thanks!

Comment

It's all good. Hard working men always end up in a good spot.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ4BdUjJHCo&sns=em"]The Oil Bust ... cheap oil and the effects on Texas (1986) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Whoa whoa man. You can't let facts get in the way of some folks ignorance.

Comment

Well, SLB gobbling up Cameron...

Comment

I feel bad for the Cameron folks. I went through that a couple of times and it's not fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X