Walmart score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walmart score

Found these at Walmart in Crockett. I bought’em all!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

can never have too many sd cards

Comment

Wow what will you use that much storage for? I dunno if I have a game cam compatible with a card that size.

Comment

yes, I did the same thing not that long ago - and my trail cameras couldn't handle cards with that much memory. Only bought one or two. Now the wife has them for her camera!

Comment

Nice find!

Comment

Originally posted by kenner27 View Post
            Wow what will you use that much storage for? I dunno if I have a game cam compatible with a card that size.
            If you plan on using "video mode" you need at least a Class 10 64gb card. [emoji20] At least that is what I've been told.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Black-N-Red View Post
              Found these at Walmart in Crockett. I bought’em all!!

I hope they work in your game cameras. Those Ultrasdo not work in some of mine.

Comment

Steal!! Very nice !

Comment

Man I didn’t even think about them not working in my cameras!! Oh well!!!

Comment

Nice!!

Comment

Dang that’s cheep

Comment

Can always sell in classifieds if they don't work in cams.

Comment

Always check amazon just fyi. I buy all of mine through here. They are cheaper and I don't have to go to the store to get them. Hope this helps someone

Comment

Originally posted by futureagg View Post
                            Always check amazon just fyi. I buy all of mine through here. They are cheaper and I don't have to go to the store to get them. Hope this helps someone

https://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Ultra...3506714&sr=8-3
                            Great price for Class 10 and all the GB anyone should need. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by futureagg View Post

https://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Ultra...3506714&sr=8-3
                              Those are 32 GB, he found 64 GB at Wally World. When you are comparing the same size, the 64 GB on Amazon are almost $11 each. That's well over 50% higher when comparing apples to apples.

Comment

Working...
                              X