Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One name, Brian Millinski (sp). He is responsive, will answer your phone calls, and also makes a great, quality product. Use him moving forward

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

..but I understand its not all about the urgency

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
        All to do with lies and broken promises, nothing to do with urgency.....
        I guess..I've bought 2 from Frank over the years and I received both of them.. I don't recall any lies or broken promises but then again a I never asked for a "hard delivery date". They just showed up eventually.

Comment

I had 30+ at one time. Received all and was happy with them. Purchased them more as a collection to not be used more than anything. I did use one as an EDC and could never get an edge on it again. Ended up selling every last one that I had. I still look at a few and will buy one again eventually but just waiting for the right one to pop up. As far as time I did have a couple similar issues and Frank always PMd me back.

When I first got on here they sold within seconds of being listed. Lately I have seen the listing last all day. I noticed he started closing threads immediately after listing and saying if interested PM him.

Not the first time for one of these threads. Most likely be deleted like all the others.

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
            One name, Brian Millinski (sp). He is responsive, will answer your phone calls, and also makes a great, quality product. Use him moving forward

Haven’t used him for knives yet, but his leather work is great too. Screen name is leoncountyslayer

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
              I guess..I've bought 2 from Frank over the years and I received both of them.. I don't recall any lies or broken promises but then again a I never asked for a "hard delivery date". They just showed up eventually.
              X2, always been straight up business dealings with him. Some knives took longer than others but they always arrived and quality product is certain.

Comment

A lot of sporting goods and hardware stores sell knives if you need one in a hurry..
                I guess I don't get the urgency/impatience over a custom knife unless you just don't own a knife..

My feelings too

Frank is a good guy and the knife always shows up

Comment

A lot of sporting goods and hardware stores sell knives if you need one in a hurry..
                  I guess I don't get the urgency/impatience over a custom knife unless you just don't own a knife..
                  The OP stated it was for a birthday gift.

Comment

What’s the appeal of a Stic? I’ve never thought they were nice looking. Do they hold a great edge or what? Seeing them sell right when posted has always been a head scratcher for me

Comment

For you guys defending him or saying why such a hurry...it’s more about the fact that he said it was shipped and it obviously wasn’t....I would be fine with an email saying it’s going to be a month or 2 but this is the second time I have ordered a knife from him that I was told “it shipped” when it hadn’t.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                        What’s the appeal of a Stic? I’ve never thought they were nice looking. Do they hold a great edge or what? Seeing them sell right when posted has always been a head scratcher for me
                        The one I used didn't hold an edge.

Tx Chicken I'm with you. Don't tell me something has shipped when it hasn't.

Anyone orders anything online and they get an update saying an item has shipped they expect it within a week at most. By 2 wks I guarantee they will be sending an email or checking their tracking number.

Comment

I've got a cleaver pending & I've been through this before as well, but not one to get all bent out of shape. Not like I'm without blades...Frank has always come through & he's never told me something shipped that hasn't. I just wait for the tracking #.

Hell, I forgot about the cleaver till I saw the thread.

Comment

I’ve had the same issue, but he eventually made it right on my end that satisfied me completely. When I finally got the knife, it was the wrong one. So then I had to wait again on the correct one. He and his wife were very responsive and helpful in the situation, but it never should have gotten to that point in the first place. I told him he should quit using USPS and use UPS Or FedEx for shipping to eliminate all these problems.

Comment

I always assumed that the knife in the listing picture is the knife you would get? Build first then sell?

Comment

I'm currently waiting on two - one from a trade and one from a purchase.

Neither will change my life.

Comment

Working...
                                X