Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zztex View Post
    Been there and heard the same type conversations 👍
    everytime i see your profile pic i see a girl running hurdles with a vail flowing behind her

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
      Awesome! White Lightning! Think I’ve heard that before 😉
      She was fun to watch!

Comment

Wow that’s quick. I love seeing these kids from Texas being so fast. I read he also had a 26’3-1/2 long jump which is number 7 of all time.

Comment

Looked like an oreo took a shart. That boy has got some wheels.

Comment

That’s awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I was just raised not to acknowledge skin color, creed, race or anything else when evaluating a persons achievements.

IMHO the talk should be of his time...not his skin color, but I know in today’s climate many folks just can’t get past that...

The young man is fast...that should be enough in my opinion...but I forgot what this crowd was...carry on.

Comment

^^^^^^ I agree with this

Comment

Dang. He smoked them all. Go mat go. Thanks for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                    I was just raised not to acknowledge skin color, creed, race or anything else when evaluating a persons achievements.

IMHO the talk should be of his time...not his skin color, but I know in today’s climate many folks just can’t get past that...

The young man is fast...that should be enough in my opinion...but I forgot what this crowd was...carry on.
                    What is this crowd?

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post

Man, no offense but you really made something out of nothing on this one.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I don’t think there is anything wrong with acknowledging the indisputable fact that it is unusual to have a champion sprinter that is Caucasian. Did we ignore the fact that Muggsy Bouges played in the NBA at 5’3” ? Variances from the norm always get extra attention

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                          Some are calling into question his previous ten 100m race times and this one

Seems he made too big of a leap and folks are digging deeper
                          Not surprising coming from you. 🙄. Some people get better for what ever reason. My daughter got MUCH better and became an All American hurdler AFTER she had her first child

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                            I don’t think there is anything wrong with acknowledging the indisputable fact that it is unusual to have a champion sprinter that is Caucasian. Did we ignore the fact that Muggsy Bouges played in the NBA at 5’3” ? Variances from the norm always get extra attention
                            I typed 3 things and deleted them all.
                            I needed someone to put it in a better perspective.
                            Thank you.

Comment

I seen it on the news , he is getting screwed out of breaking the record. Claim he had help from tail winds .

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                                I seen it on the news , he is getting screwed out of breaking the record. Claim he had help from tail winds .
                                He's not getting screwed. That's just the way it works in T&F. Happens to all sprinters. Anything over 2 mph tail wind does not count. He was over 4 mph. That little bit helps tremendously. He probably ran 0.2 or 0.3 seconds faster because of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X