Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Ace's Live Hunts 2018

Live in Wilson County.
    Starting off my 2018 season tonight. I haven't had a chance to hunt due to my wife having surgery 2 weeks ago. I came out early today to add corn and check the camera. My popup was knocked down by the cows, and the camera wasn't taking pics. Bad SD card. I filled up the feeder and threw out some hand corn. I got out here a little late, but here we go. Nice and muggy this afternoon. I shot some pigs a month ago so if the deer don't show, hopefully the piggies will.Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	25161621

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well nothing was moving. Nothing to report. Back at them in the am.

Comment

I’m in Wilson also- what area you in?

Comment

I'm just north of Stockdale.
          Back at it again this am. Headed to the set up now.

Comment

Feeder spun at 6:50. It sounds like a war going on out here with all the acorns dropping. Nothing is moving so far. I hate pop ups. Way too hot.

Comment

Good luck this morning.

Comment

Had 2 doe come in to 13 yards on a trail. They were very spooky. They never made it into the feed pen.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ace View Post
                  Had 2 doe come in to 13 yards on a trail. They were very spooky. They never made it into the feed pen.

Sounds like my first hunt of the season.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Okay, long day but back at it again. I moved my blind and feeder to a new area. The new neighbor put his new house 20 yards off of the fence line directly in line with my feed pen. I was about 75 yards off of the fence in the middle of the property. Small acreage 50 ish acres and it's very long and skinny. I had some picstures of his pit bull dog and I had to make a decision. SSS. Or just move my stuff. I saw the dog yesterday evening and told my inlaws about it. They own the land. They weren't concerned about the dog being over there. Either way I moved my stuff. So today after the morning hunt I moved my pop up and feeder. I had to unload the feeder first. I scouted a new area and put everything up. I spent the rest of the afternoon cutting shooting lanes. Feeder just spun, so here we go. Dang pictures won't load.

Comment

Nothing came this evening. Will be back at it in the am.

Comment

Back at it this evening. The feeder spun about 20 minutes ago. Nothing so far.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Time is getting right. Best of luck to you this evening. Aim small miss small.

Comment

Arrow away!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X