X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DuckDogTrainer View Post
    Shot this one Thursday evening.
    Nice buck for sure! Congrats!

We will be back in town this weekend, this is typically the weekend the deer are heavily moving so if you guys have free time I would highly recommend going this weekend. Weather looks perfect for deer movement as well.

Comment

Head down Thursday morning! Was going to go Wed but don't want to unload everything and set up camp in the rain!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well the rain is here. Its been raining non stop since last night. Good thing though we needed it. Yesterday there was alot of activety. Deer moving everywhere it seemed like. It was like playing the old frogger game driving down.

Comment

Good to hear, be there tomorrow. Hopefully by the time we roll into camp it will stop raining. Unloading in the rain is no bueno.

Comment

It was pretty windy yesterday but I saw a lot of activity. I'm sittin' in camp watching the rain now.

It looks like steady rain all day and night and somewhat into Thursday, with lows around 30 through the weekend.

This should really help with rut action. I'm gonna be ready to hit a blind when a break in the rain comes.

Comment

It's currently snowing...

the bucks are chasing the does hard on my place.

Comment

What side of town are you on?

Comment

Originally posted by jeffpg View Post
                  It's currently snowing...

the bucks are chasing the does hard on my place.

Just leaving Bucees in Terrell! Hope all that mess is done by the time we get down there! I remember a couple years ago I was down there when it snowed! Had a cull buck coming in every time the feeder went off! Held off cause they were calling for show! Woke up one morning to an 1" covering everything! Was so excited to shoot a deer in the snow! Got up and in the ladder stand early. Never saw a thing!! Turned to a muddy mess before the evening hunt! Stupid deer showed then and I was so sick he didn't show that morning I just let him go!! Came back to camp and found out everybody else slept in that morning cause they said the animals there don't move when it snows! They were right that day for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sonora TX 2017-2018

Looks cold and snowy

Daytime picture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    Last edited by Stolle; 12-07-2017, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Coming down hard here. Seen very little movement in the last 24-48 hrs. Lots of rain and now heavy snow fall here.

Comment

FM 479 in Harper has about an inch of snow on the ground.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

In the stand now, rut is definitely on at our place! Watching a nice 10 chase a doe all over my area. It was snowing this AM but just raining now. Good luck to y'all and be safe!

Comment

Stared snowing again

Comment

Originally posted by IAFFHunter18 View Post
                              Coming down hard here. Seen very little movement in the last 24-48 hrs. Lots of rain and now heavy snow fall here.
                              Perfect! They're gonna be hungry and rested and ready to go this weekend, and I'm headed that way in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                                Perfect! They're gonna be hungry and rested and ready to go this weekend, and I'm headed that way in the morning.

Headed out in the morning also. I’m ready to let one fly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X